• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hod use your name all ya like. My little boy is called Liam, so a fine choice of name there, Lol Lol xxx

Well, just had banana smoothie, cup of tea slowly wending its way from kitchen in a mo courtesy of 15 year old daughter, weather mega yuk pants, tis weeing down still in Oakies, hasnt stopped now for three whole days. Not one single let up at all. Local flooding in town, river burst its banks in Bingley, a few floods here and there, but thankfull were right on the highest point, peak of a hill, so were ok, lol lol xxx I knew there was a reason we bought up here on the peak of the hill, lol lol, so dark as a mucky scrubbers bucket, and just really gloomy. The good news is the garden has gone bonkers. Everything Ive planted since last autumn has just gone beserk, its starting to look like chelsea flower show out there, not that Im complaining of course, but gawd the grass is water logged, lol lol lol xxx

Well posties late. Nothing so far............... my suspense continues, Lol Lol xxx

Off to list a few stuff on e bay me thinks.............. not much doing today. Lazy day,, so I think Im gonna get some complaints sent off to the IC regarding Yorkshire Bank non compliance, Natwest Non compliance and Abbey claim 2 non compliance with SAR's. A la Nattie says, Sue the b*ggers, Lol Lol xx So think I will get the wheels in motion. Nowt much else happening. Only had two glasses of the fine red last night, so head all lovely and perky, and thats my quota for the week done. Im quite liking this new me that doesnt drink that much cos I can always remember the night before now. Ace or what.......................... !! thats an entirely whole new experience for me. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Morning Liam
      sorry I did'nt see ya lurking there Lol, was reading through thread, playing catch up hehe

Comment

• Hi Tempty are you feeling any better? and better half as well?

Comment

• Fendy Honey sorry you had such a crappy afternoon
          those silly sod's over the road don't know what they're missing now!
          you were my inspiration to carry on with my claim!, now I feel privaliged to consider you a friend....... Sorry I was'nt about yesterday when you were feeling down, but I'm glad the others were all here you to cheer you up! you have managed to do something CAG will never do! CAG is soley a source of information and advice........ you are a friend and an advisor hehe I for one could not do any of this without the help and support of yourself and the others that have brought together in friendship through your thread

Comment

• Hi Enaid
            yes thany you hun, I'm feeling a little better today the pain killers and muscle relaxants seem to help a bit, Still don't have much in the way of movement but at least I'm not in agony this morning

Comment

• just feeling slightly sketchy LOL, kinda morning after the night before sensation hehe

Comment

• Aaaaw Tempty, dont. You will set me off bawling again. Thanks hun. I like to think that were not just here for advice and help, but for very valuable boosting each others nerves when the whole thing gets a tad bit hairy from time to time. If weve all helped ya hun, then thats brilliant, because thats what we try to do. Give hugs and love where needed as well as advice where we are qualified to do so, throughout the whole process. I indeed am the priviledged one Tempty that so many of you seem to actually like our banter. It is a pleasure to consider you a virtual friend hun. Lol Lol. Sincerely. xxxx Fendy xxxx

Im over yesterday, I really am. Not worth crying over spilt milk. Wasted energy. Much better to put the energy into something useful for all me thinks. Or at least try anyway. Lol xxxx
                Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                Natwest round 2
                Abbey Round 2
                Yorkshire Bank round 1
                A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Hubby seems much better this morning too
                  we've got another appointment with the doc on monday, once the medication's done it's trick Doc should be able to get a better idea of what (if anything) is going on then....... we were both so tensed up yesterday every time she touched us we nearly went through the roof LOL

Comment

• that's the ticket Fendy
                    onward and upwards we've all got each other.... and together we can rule the world........ muhahahah

ok maybe not, but we can certainly beat those nasty Bankers LOL

Comment

• It's always after the event that these things kick in, I think at the time of the accident, you are in so much shock and may I say glad to be alive mode, you don't feel anything else. Anyway take care and do as the doc says.

Comment

• Fendy we're Border Collies now round em up and ship em out

Comment

• and enaid honey, you've been such a sweetie. asking that hubby and I are ok. I really do appriciate it

oh eck these bloody pills are making me all soft LOL
                          oh well what the hell

Comment

• Do yer mean soft weepy or soft floppy?

Comment

• LOL
                              bit of both I reckon

Comment

• LOL LOL LOL just recieved a bloody solo bank card in the post! with instructions to cut up and return my cheque book and garentee card as the card has now been cancled. oooooooo I'm scared LOL. what they don't know is I'm closing the bloody account the minute I win anyway LOL.

then we start on hubby's account and his rat's nest credit card hehe

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X