• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Well, morning to you all.

The site just keeps on giving me more reasons not to do anywork, Chat, New Chatbox and blogging as well.

Well today I am going to try and stay away till at least lunchtime, cos my pile of work is mounting up and I could do with a good blitz to get some of it cleared.

As I was driving to work this morning it was foggy as hell. As I went through Manchester you could just see the top few floors of Beetham Tower rising out of the fog, it was a good view. Its times like that I wish i had a camera.

Speak to you all later and enjoy your day

Comment

well its becoming upfront now about CC claims, Martin was on about it this morning
      he said about FOS, my sister is going through them for her PPI but its over 6 months with them now 12 months from the start. Good luck with it then, we have all learned to be a bit more patient I think lol.
      New boots eh lol if you get chance post a piccie on here after all its the FMB thread lol Enaid xx

Comment

Hi standing hun
        nice to see you around
        unfortunatly i don't work in the supermarket anymore..... was a bit of a long story but they basically shafted me big time. spent 2 weeks in a panic trying to find something else.... then a friend got me a job in the nursery down the road from me (just cleaning 2 hours a morning) then boss man offered me oldway yesterday. did my first shift there last night......never realized how massive the place is.... got lost more times then i can remember...lol. Hope I have more luck finding my way around tonight!

ooooo new boots!!! deffinatly need a pic in the FMB thread then

Comment

Morning,
          Well Jack Frost is out and about this morning in full force.
          I have just opened the back door to let the dog out and the cold air took my breath lol (ok who said not enough of it)
          Yep winter is deffo on its way, that's what happens after Autumn though so no breaking news there lol.
          Just noticed we have some thanks at the bottom, not sure what they are, well I know what thanks are, something that is not used enough IMHO anyway I am going to press it now and see what happens lol, I've always been adventurous lol. If I do not return I've done it wrong again lol.Enaid xx

Comment

NEWWWWWWWWWWW BOOOTSSSSSSS

(getting them on Sundy)

Heres a piccie
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Ok, not to be outdone by all the women

Here are my boots

And if you want I will post a pic of my Police boots later... msl:

Comment

My "going out" boots. Plus a pair of steelys for work

Comment

mine are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better

and would soooo love to see Paradox and Peeky in them
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

My OH has just got another pair of suede knee boots.. She looks fab in them, so I'm happy

Comment

And there was me thinking your OH wandered about in thigh high red patent 5" inch heel ones....

just for the bedroom eh?
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                        And there was me thinking your OH wandered about in thigh high red patent 5" inch heel ones....

just for the bedroom eh?
                        They're black.. not red :okay:

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                          mine are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better

and would soooo love to see Paradox and Peeky in them
                          There you go then, iv even shaved my legs for you.. msl:

Comment

Bloody ell PK they go all the way to your..........................

Morning everyone,
                            No Jack Frost this morning, must have scared him yesterday lol.
                            I will say I am not a rugby fan, although I am patriotic, but seeing them chappies on TV this morning singing that sweat charriot song ooooooo la la they not bad lol.

I'll still be watching X Factor, dancing and Robin Hood in me jim jams lol, in me boudoir lol.

Comment

Morning peeps

Back from my jollies, I would recommend Poland to you, especially if you're into City Tours, beautiful buildings and soooooooooooooooo cheap, excellent food, lots of Wodka and the weather was absolutely gorgeous, didn't see a cloud until we flew through them yesterday coming into Liverpool.

So cupboards full of Wodka, beer, crystal glasses and cigs, well rested apart from the feet and totally lost as to what's been going on, but nice to be back :kiss:

Comment

Good morning. Amethyst, I love the boots! Pkea, (gulp) I'm scared of you.
                                My new boots will be purchased on Sunday when I visit my Dad.... Boots for my birthday, what more could a girlie want?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X