• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Your getting into these languages Lugger, what language is your meaningful lyrics?

Comment

Meaningful lyrics? Oh, aye. Irish Gaelic. Not that I can speak the language, but I try to learn some songs. It really is a gorgeous language when it's sung.
      My Blog
      http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Goodness! It's nearly 9 on Monday morning, and I'm the first to post today.

WAKE UP, YOU LAZY LOT.
        My Blog

Comment

Stop yer shouting man I've been up and about for hours lol.
          I was just giving someone else a chance to start off the day, as you have not got any sort of chat going with your noisy post I will return later to see what else is going on lol.

Comment

shhh. Enaid's got a hangover. :swoon:
            My Blog

Comment

Well its the start of a new week, and what better way to start it than ITS PAY DAY!!!
              I can get drunk on the posh stuff again.

Happy Monday to you all

Comment

Thats not going to start a conversation PK is it? The demon drink lol,
                There are not many people who drink on here, so how can we discuss that.
                As for pay day well mine is not for another two weeks so i am not going to discuss that either lol.
                Any more topics anyone?

Comment

Well, apparently British Summer time ends on Sunday 28th October 2007 1am GMT.

If someone can tell me what the summer was like, as it appears that I must have missed it this year, cos I don't remember any heatwaves and I'm sure that the BBQ hasn't been used.

Thanks .

Comment

Lol its bootiful down here in debum:carrot: today

Comment

In de bum what kind of talk is that?
                      and why is there a carrot up it ? pmsl

Comment

CARROTS!!!! I knew I'd forgotten to buy something today.

Poor Pepsi. I'll get her a bag on the way up in the morning.
                        My Blog

Comment

Speaking of morning, well it is I suppose.
                          Awwwww Lugger fancy forgetting her carrots, tis not sweet revenge for the foot is it? and by the way is it better yet?
                          Really don't know what's going on with my body clock at all, I can sleep for England when I should be awake and can stay awake when I should be:sleep::sleep::sleep:
                          Suppose it will sort itself out eventually, I hope lol
                          Anyway I'll just have another brew and read whatever else I missed last night and see if I can nod off again, see you soon. Enaid xx

Comment

Good god woman what ave ya done to yerself! your body clock gone a bit bexerk all right. there's only one 4 o clock on my day....... and it's not that one

Comment

Morning All

Shoutbox is down I see, which might mean I actually do some real work today.

I went to Chutney Massala Last night Enaid, did you go? I could eat curry every night.
                              I'm supposed to be on a diet, or at least Kelly is, so therefore I am.

Anyway, Ile prob pop back on later,

Enjoy your day

Comment

Got out voted, they wanted to try Chat Masala, wasn't a patch on Chutney lol
                                They won't get me again, not when I'm paying anyway.
                                I too could manage one every night but I would burst I think lol.

Yes we have no excuse for not getting on with our lives now, unless of course we use MSN pmsl.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X