• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Even the Birds are happy this morning

Comment

awwwwwww thats a lovely pic pk, you certainly are a busy bee lovie lol

Comment

Hi peeps,

Sorry havn't been about very much, but busy, busy, busy here at the moment. Nice to know you are all keeping well. Tempty hun if I forget good luck for tomorrow xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Oh and is it me or is Kate Garraway on Strictly Come Dancing looking decidedly frumpy, that green dress did nothing for her at all poor love.
        Oh and on X Factor I think that the woman with long hair in the over 25's group, (Nicky I think her name is), well anyway she's the best so far in my humble opinion.

sapphire

Comment

Any news from Tempty? Any idea how it all went?
          My Blog
          http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

the case was stayed lugger judge obviously hasnt a clue!

Comment

I get sick and tired of such crap that comes from Judges, the OFT and NatWest, utter nonsense. What the hell is hardship?? l looked it up in the dictionary once but still cannot find the answer. I am in such a bad mood. I spotted something OTR which i know i can help with and the advice was rubbish. Grrrrrr shhhhhhhhhhhhhhgrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Comment

Correct what a sham IMHO but there you go, we all know now how it works lol one sided. I just so hope when the OFT come to their decision that we find another crack in their bloody hopeless and useless findings to cripple the banks once and for all.

Comment

Thought I'd revive this thread
                  Cold and dark here this morning.... at least my mood is a little better today
                  I may have lost in court on tuesday.... but I haven't lost the fight completely yet!! I'm back on the ball and ready for action..... If Cobblers think I'm just going to go and sit quietly in the corner to wait it out, they are very much mistaken..... so it's off to the FOS I go.... the press should deal with the FSA side of things.... can't get better proof of the abuse of the waiver then a hardship case being stayed with a reporter in the court!!! LOL

Comment

good morning tempty and enaid.... so sorry about your court pantomine this week..... you sound positive now though xx

Comment

Hi Standing,
                      Yes it was a blow but trooper Tempty lol is carrying on, she just won't lie down.
                      Hope you are OK how are things with your claims?
                      I know you need to keep getting your dosh back to keep you in the old FMB's pmsl.

Comment

my claims are going pretty well actually...... slow but quiet..... dunno if you remember but I CCA'd B'card because I was sureI hadnt asked for PPI, but when it came through it wasnt a CCA at all, but an application form.... I sent them a couple letters and they refused to pay out, so I sent it off to the FOS..... Got a letter back at the end of last week and they are paying me up, with CI of 24.9% so that was excellent.
                        At the same time I sent a seperate complaint to FOS, for my Barclaycard charges, I got a letter back the day after the first one! offering me the balance of the full amount of charges (they had already paid a couple GOGW's) plus 8%, so I am gonna have to accept that, as it is for the full amount of charges, I have emailed the person at the bottom of the letter to try and negotiate, but no reply.
                        Anyway, its all good news really... this will clear up the whole debt on that account and give me a credit balance of a couple hundred quid, which I will ask for in a cheque for Xmas shopping.

Comment

Only one claim left to go now

Comment

and my Dad bought me a new pair of Faith boots at the weekend........will have to photo them and use them as my aviator !!

Comment

awwwwwwww a daddy's girl eh? snap, although I love my mum loads there is just that tad bit extra with my dad lol.
                              So glad you are winning keep us informed and yes lets see the boots lol.

Comment

Morning all.
                                Weather is cold but dry. Just got to work after a battle with the pony to get him into the field without spooking at every leaf we passed on the track. I won the battle but only just lol. And now I'm knackered before I even start work. I hate these winter days, get up in the dark, go to stables in the dark, dark when I come home from work. I could seriously hibernate from now till March.
                                Got loads of work to do but on my own with a cup of coffee at the mo, hope that might get me motivated. ( a forlorn hope I think).
                                Well done with the claims Standing, get that Christmas shopping started.....
                                Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X