• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

but only if they can provide a properly executed CCA!! ump3:
    hi shane!

Comment

Hey jan, i see you been stirring the witches brew again otr lmao
      msl:

Comment

Moi??????

:witch:

Comment

Morning, can't say good the weather here is awful, piddling down very windy and cold.
          Winter is deffo here and I don't like it.

Anyway a good result on X Factor he had to go and if I had my way the girl would have gone too, both rubbish IMHO.

The dancing well awaiting result with baited breath, as thats the only way I can breath at present lol thats ok then.

Robin beat the Sheriff again, he truly is a super hero lol, no comments please, I know I'm sad I just don't need reminding lolmsl:msl:msl:

Comment

Morning...... i'm not gonna say good either!!
            weather is awful. Blowing a gale here...... most of next doors shed roof is now sitting in my garden....Oh LMAO and as I'm typing this I've just seen a squirrel climb down out of the tree...and head for my bunny hutches....... I store the food in one of the empty ones........cheeky cheeky little fecker........ Hahahaha OMG he can't get into the food bag...it's sealed....... he's climbing up to the occupied hutch......reaching in and stuffing his face full of food. Lol there have not been squirrels in those trees for years.... tis nice to see em again......gonna have to do something about the bunny situation though.... no idea what yet.

Anyway back to what i was saying.... awful weather,,, oh yeah covered that!.... internet connection is driving me nut's ..... i could probably run back and forth faster then this connection is carrying information....... cant get through to server provider either...what a suprise..... so looks like I'm stuck with it for now
            Did end up watching X factor last night though... I'm with enaid again on this one....they both should have gone....blummin awful! ... having said that, there really are only 2 in the entire competition this year that I think are any good anyway..... tis early days yet though.....some do improve! Rhydion just blows me away..... a real performer... not sure if he's made out for a recording artist though,,,,that boy needs to be on the stage! And the lovely Nikki.... very brave lady singing one of celin dion's songs in the diva's presence....did a great job of it two.

well thats my two pennies worth anyway
            gonna attempt to chat in shout for a bit.... not holding my breath though.. blummin connection is driving me nut's

Comment

well gales were here today too,moms gone to devon on her hols this week though!
              got soaked today walking the dog!
              its my birthday tomorrow so ill spend all day sulking about getting old! lol
              have fun all

Comment

Morning, don't think it's raining, mind you I have yet to be able to see in the dark lol.

Well OH failed on the lottery again, can't understand it, he practices twice a week without fail.

My little dog is not too good, in fact she has been not too good on the middle stair and the bottom of the stairs lol got it cleaned up before OH or Tilly step in it and believe me they would have lol. I think it's the fireworks that have upset her, there were some bloody big ens going off last night. More money then sense some folk in my opinion. What pleasure they get from a big bang just baffles me.

Day one of the agency transporting our Tilly to the day center, I just I don't have any reason to complain lol wouldn't be like that me would it? pmsl

Oh I say the Royals are in the news again, one of them is being blackmailed OMG lol
                Apparently one of the Family was caught with one of the staff with drugs and doing something rude pmsl

Comment

Well Its Monday Again.
                  I see there were lots of goings on over the Weekend.
                  Spent Yesterday going round IKEA, no relation, to get a bookcase for the lounge and ended up coming away with al sorts of crap as well.

Anyway today I haven't got any proper work to do. Its not the same coming in the net when you're not skiving.
                  Anyway I'll probably write up some more scams and post them all this afternoon.

Happy Monday

PKea

Comment

PK I do wish you'd stop writing scams, can't you just work for a living like the rest of us??????

Comment

Originally posted by iancognito View Post
                      can't you just work
                      I see the swearing filter is broken again......

Comment

Well I've spent all morning on this, as it is my first attempt at doing a Pop Art Image

This is my son
                        Last edited by Paule; 30th October 2007, 09:13:AM. Reason: removed picture

Comment

thats a scarey photo!!

Comment

LOL Archer they were very popular in the sixties as was I pmsl

Morning all,
                            Not a bad start to the day dry and sunny but nippy.
                            Only 1 more day and it's November where has this year gone?
                            Think it has seemed to pass quickly as we were all wishing our lives away hoping for some better weather, didn't work did it?
                            Well wonder what today will bring for everyone, hope it's something nice.

Comment

Ooh end of the monoth - expenses, there's a nice one for me - anyone else???

Comment

Yeah, I've got a few bob to come in expenses, don't usually get any cos I never go anywhere, but a couple of weeks ago I had to "nip" up to Leeds (300 mile round trip) to fetch a part we needed. Got a nice few quid coming from that. Already been paid on 27th, its nearly all gone now but Bloke gets paid tomorrow.

And he won the Lottery Bingo at work this weekend, £372, so he's given me half. I knew there was a reason i'd stayed married to him all these years lol.
                                Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X