• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hehe enaid hun,
    I'm a year behind myself now.... I don't keep up with it anymore. 1 year in IT I may as well be 10 years behind

Comment

• Well i have not had tinternet a year yet and I haven't got a clue, I know it's fantastic and i wished I had it years ago. I do appreciate the dangers with young ones being misled etc and the gambling etc, but I do so love the social side myself and also sites like this for help.

Comment

• right I'd better get my butt into gear and sort the dinner out!
        kids will be home soon, they went to a football game to watch their friend play......lol they both hate football!!

Comment

• See you later Tempty, get em fed and watered, they'll be wet through I bet lol

Comment

• lol well I spent 10 years in IT and still can't bl**dy use one
            if it breaks, i can fix it though! and I can build em from scratch and network em together....... just don't ask me which button to press to do what....coz i have'nt got a clue pmsl

Comment

• will do enaid, they gonna be cold wet bunnies i bet!
              see you later if I get a minute to myself once they get home that is lol

Comment

• OOh, outofa job with vista then Tempty. I took me new lappy offshore with me, plugged it into the ship's network. It sorted out the domains, proxy servers and everything. Instant networking. No scratching of head at all. VERY nice.
                My Blog
                http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Okies peepies, just wanted to quickly log into say, Im off................. cases packed, everything done, and Im giddy as hell........... yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Will be back in three weeks. Flying tomorrow morning 10.05 from Manchester, setting off from home at 5.30 in the morning, to allow for traffic, roadworks, extra security at Manchester etc. etc. etc. Had a mare with one of the cases. Was overweight when I checked so just had to redistribute things amongst two others. Still not bad. Three cases for a family of four, less than one case per person. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay not bad planning.

Well its that time. Time to go............ Nighty Night all. Keep the claims on track, keep up the fantastic support for each other, and I sincerely hope the weather picks up for you all. Hopefully I will get plenty of sunshine in Barbados. Fingers crossed anyway.

See ya all again in three weeks. Back in UK Tuesday 7th August. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, ta ra for now peepies.

Fendy xxxxxxxxxx
                  Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                  Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                  Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                  Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                  Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                  Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1
                  A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Fendy

Have a wonderful holiday and a well earned rest, I'll wave to you when you fly over (yes you will be able to see me, 3 miles from the airport, on the flight path!)

If you happen to see a cyber cafe while you're away avert your eyes and carry on walking!!!!

Comment

• Send us a postcard!!!!!
                      My Blog

Comment

• Flippin heck, there's a cruise ship just sailing past!!!!!! I'll need to point me webcam at it. I hope it's not too far away for a good snap.
                        My Blog

Comment

• Hm. Just looks like a white blob. Damn.
                          My Blog

Comment

• It looks like the Vikings are invading to me, big sail on that boat!

Comment

• Just read about it in the local paper's website. It was up in Invergordon treating some Umericans to the delights of the highlands.

http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/dis...=sidebarsearch
                              My Blog

Comment

• Morning Everyone,
                                Tis Monday again for all those who are off to work, I myself will be doing a little bit today :rolleyes:
                                Fendy will be setting off to the airport soon, don't envy her the next 15hrs or so till she gets there but after that, well I won't think about it............all that cheap rum phew never mind it's not that dear in Tesco now.lol
                                Is Pkea of today as well?
                                Then I watched a cruise ship sailing away.............
                                What a bloody depressing start to Monday folks and it's dull and wet again.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X