• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when are you off on your hols Pkea?

Comment

• Only 84-88 how sad is that i wouldn't bother going
      It's airport temps though that, it's usually a few degrees higher anyway i think thta's just right especially for the kids. Hope you have a lovely time anyway and a rest.

Comment

• its great having a break just enjoy the time off work,get wellies for the kids and spend all week splashing in puddles if u have to!!!
        fendys on the beach lapping it up lucky devil!!
        only 3 weeks for my hols!!!

Comment

• It's still a break Archer and the kids will love it come what may, not seen you for a bit, lest I have retired early and missed you.
          Thanks for your input on Monument I think I am going to have to go the whole hog but never mind, long as they cough up.
          I am having a little rumncoke now, only for Fendy mind, you know with her being absent an all

Comment

• I'm off to Fuengirola in Spain for a week
            Fly out bright and early friday morning.
            Have a rest enaid? I'm taking the kids, they only have 2 speeds 'Fast' & 'Sleep' LOL

Comment

• Evenings

Comment

• Evenin all, not been around much today as i have been making flowers, and then this evening had to go to the awards night thingy at my daughter's school.

Can you believe they are not even getting a full week in this week, finish for the summer (wots that) on Thursday! She already gets half day closing on a Wednesday, (2.30), and they are throwing them out at 12.30 on Thursday! I don't want them here............................................

Comment

• And on that note, with the little bit of sanity I have left, I am going to bed, I don't survive well on 4 hours sleep and that's all I had last night.

Toodle pip all

Comment

• Morning All,
                    It's dry here up to yet, I have just had a look at some of my plants and although they are all nearly open now they are well and truly battered. They never got to their full show, but the weeds seem to thrive lol.
                    Anyone doing anything exciting today?
                    I know Tempty may be fork lift trucking, couldn't say that when I'd had a few lol
                    Delta has her kids at home sooner than she thought, never a good thing in my books lol
                    Oh more floods on the tv for some unlucky people, puts me in my place for today, must stop moaning, must stop moaning I will honest

Comment

• morning all,
                      enaid i have been really busy lately,works been mad loads of autumn and winter catalogues and all my usual work too they messed it up last week and laods of parcels went missing so they all turned up friday and monday instead along with my normal ones!! plus i was decorating the bedrooms inbetween and helping mom look for a house as shes sold hers and both of my kids have had chicken pox!! ones still got them and hes been really poorly with it cos hes almost 12 and thats a bit old for having them really.means hes missed his last week in junior school though.and my little one breaks up today as well!!! why do they have summer holidays?? i have to take them with me in the car then and they moan and moan.............. and i have to do the work in 2 halves so they can have a break!! think it cant be good for my palpitations!!
                      i feel not to good as well ,have a headache, sore throat and cant talk properly , role on september!! yay!

Comment

• Oh Arch so sorry your not so good, hope the lad gets over chicken pox ok. They have usually had them by that age but it can't be helped.
                        So all your hard work, are you pleased now and more to the point have you finished? although I must admit jobs around our house never truly get finished, always a little something that never gets done lol.
                        Summer hols as well not good specially this weather, were never good for me any weather lol, really don't know why they have to be so long, even the kids get fed up.
                        Is your mum moving a way or will she still be near you?
                        As I said in my post I will stop moaning but it's not easy lol

Comment

• Morning all, its beautiful sunshine here, blue skies etc. oh oh oh I spot a dark cloud on the horizon pffft. Anyway nice to see the Archer and Enaid have got out of their beds, come on everybody WAKEY, WAKEY. Oh and don't start me off about school holidays, that means the little buggers will be playing in the street and we live 100 yards from a massive country park.

sapphire

Comment

• Hi Sappy,
                            You won't be looking forward to the school break either then lol. Even shopping becomes a nightmare they are everywhere.
                            A159, I know your panicing about your claims you have no need you will be soerted you will get all your money back, maybe even enough for a world cruise

Comment

• Morning all

Well three weeks today till my court case against Natwest, all be quiet on that front, so I guess i am spending the weekend copying and printing all my bank statements to get my court bundle together.

Meanwhile have to get some work done today, and when himself gets ups we have to go shopping as there is nothing to eat in the house!

Comment

• There's never anything to eat in our house even when I've done the shopping, according to my lot lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X