• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol Lol Lol. See, ya sent Enaid off in a strop now TB man. Lol Lol Lol xxx

Natties keyboard last night. Chuffin hilarious, was ace, we took the mick no end and poor guy couldnt even retaliate,,,,,,,,,,,, was soooooooooooo funny. I was PMSL but trying to help too whilst giggling. Poor guy. He needs new pooter.......................... If youre listening Nattie, YOU NEED A NEW POOTER ME THINKS..............xxxxxxxxxxxx big hugs though, youre frustrations must have been colossal. Fendy xxxx
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• evening girls and lurkers!
      no chq but have had a busy day getting on eof the bedrooms empty ready for my son to move into!
      but biggest son of archer has been a big help this week!!

Comment

• Getting em all at it Archer, true though money does talk
        How you feeling now ? i know dosh is not in hand yet, but it's nice to get to the end.
        By the way i have started a whip round for them thongy thingy's i had to buy and the boots are to follow pmsl

Comment

• lol aww do u want me to go to court tomorrow so u can get the use out of them!!
          lol
          and besides if they carry on ill be going to court anyway! u still might get to wear them!

Comment

• Only for veilsides hanging go read his thread!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Ooooooh whats that. Im off to read now........... Lol Lol xxx

VEILSIDES THREAD THAT IS............ LOL LOL XXX

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Have yer washed yer pots Sapphire i hope so, don't go wasting domestic time on here

Comment

• Washing pots, lol lol..................... thats what dishwashers were made for, lol lol lol xxx although invariably you end up putting em through again, lol lol bl**dy electrical gadgetry, never does what it says on the tin first time, Lol Lol Lol x

Poor Veilside, hes gotta go to court now.................. although if I was him I would be rubbing my hands together, sounds to me like the he has the judge completely onside...................... it really does. xxxxxxx

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• I think that, but it's still scary, he has gone for a bloody hair cut, new suit and shoes, next time will be the funeral, why bother ! Somebody go and stop him

Comment

• Nah hes gotta look smart, and clean, but cheap if ya know what I mean, like he cant afford a new suit, that way judge will take pity on him and award him even more compo. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay xxxxx

Now Gunning for
                      Natwest round 2
                      Abbey Round 2
                      Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Told him not pin striped, I do like em though, i hope he doesn't wear his wig either

Comment

• Wig, he hasnt got a wig has he................... ooooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooooooo hes not a rug man is he, lol lol lol xxx pmsl. xxxxxxxxxx rugs are a no no veilside. No rugs allowed.......... cept by the judgey pants, lol lol xxxxxxxxxx

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• I've just been in that chat gain are you supposed to wear special glasses or what? jeez it's hard to see and as I'm a golden retriever now it should be easier

Comment

• Nattie is here speaking english, what a let down he made a belting Russian

Comment

• Sometimes the colours in there make ya eyes go funny, but usually Im ok. with it, lol lol lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx u sure ya not colour blind Enaid. xxx

Now Gunning for
                                Natwest round 2
                                Abbey Round 2
                                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X