• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all, weather started off bright early this morning but the clouds are getting darker now. Blimey its chilly as well. We were lucky down here in the south we didn't get any of the rain etc yesterday, (see there is a good reason for living here).
    Enaid i'll be watching Henman as well hun, brilliant yesterday wasn't it.

sapphire

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
      They shut Fendy's thread for off topic lol,
      I don't know you well enough to tell you what FMB stands for but I will tell you the last two word is .... me boots so it leaves you to guess a four letter word beginning with f. Enaid lol
      Where ???????

sapphire

Comment

• Where what? Sapphire

Comment

• Turboman.. I'll give you a clue:

These are FMB's
          Last edited by Paradox; 30th November 2007, 09:04:AM.

Comment

• Oh got it now Derr!!!!! on CAG, she must have had the biggest thread ever, they asked her to go through it and give them the number of the post that was relevent to her claim. We were all willing to help her, but she was adamant that she was not doing it. Fair play to her she stuck to her guns, so they shut down her thread!!!!!!

Comment

• Morning guys, soz its late this morning. lovely and sunny here

Comment

• There you go Turbo have you got any of them??????????
                And Sapphire I didn't see the match I was working, so hope to see hilights and the end today. Not sorry about Murry really I'm not keen, but then again he may have got to week two lol.

Comment

• Images

Hi Matt

Back to understanding posting images--how could you have posted that within the message--like post numbers 1494 & 1498?

Turbo

Comment

• I didn't see the match just saw the hightlights etc late last night, i was watching sky news coverage of the rescues etc up north, brilliant coverage is must add. We had company last night (OH twin brother), so had to pay a bit of attention to what was being said, mind you it was mostly chit-chat re football etc.

sapphire

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
                      Oh got it now Derr!!!!! on CAG, she must have had the biggest thread ever, they asked her to go through it and give them the number of the post that was relevent to her claim. We were all willing to help her, but she was adamant that she was not doing it. Fair play to her she stuck to her guns, so they shut down her thread!!!!!!
                      And what was the trouble with CCA thread--was that another issue with another group (or the same group) who then set up Consumer Credit Services

Turbo (I'm into History) LOL

Comment

• To do that TM, I would've had to upload the image to an image hosting website, such as photobucket (Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket) and then eclosed the URL in Image tags. ( [IMG]URL HERE[/IMG]

Like this:

Then it'll appear in the middle of the message, rather than at the end.

Matt

Comment

• Don't know what happened there but that wasn't us. All we did was have a laugh maybe we did go OTT on some accasions we usually had a drink or two lol. Strange thing was it went on for ages and not a word said, then all of a sudden shut. Anyhow their loss lol .

Comment

• So no JPG then?

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            To do that TM, I would've had to upload the image to an image hosting website, such as photobucket (Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket) and then eclosed the URL in Image tags. ( [IMG]URL HERE[/IMG]

Like this:

Then it'll appear in the middle of the message, rather than at the end.

Matt
                            So there is no simple Paste for a JPG--Got it.
                            Turbo

Comment

• Got it in, well about 8 actually

LOL. Sorry

Matt

Comment

• Yes-at last!

Matt

As Morse said to Lewis---"Even second class post gets there in the end"--LOL

Just come off phone--got 3 relatives in centre of Hull with 12" of water in house!

Turbo

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X