• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lugger, will you marry me?

Comment

• Who's Richard Spud? How can you not know who the Famous Richard Spud is?

Tattie Dick has been a veritable gold mine of interesting nuggets relating to our good pals at Cabot. Someone seems to have upset him, and he has apparently left CAG. Dunno the story, but he'll be missed if it's true. He seems to be someone in the legal profession, and has raised quite a few interesting points.
      My Blog
      http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Thought he was someone important!!!
        I had no dealings with dicky tata, that's why I asked.

Comment

• Originally posted by iancognito View Post
          Lugger, will you marry me?
          Like a shot. But you'll need to wait until the law changes, cos I'm afraid it's Mr LB + Mrs LB 4 EVR.

White, one sugar wasn't it?
          My Blog

Comment

• Lugger is there anyway we can contact him and entice him over here ?

sapphire

Comment

• Cheeky Sapphire, I like it
              Henman is on at 1.40 did you know? I thought I had missed it.
              And no comments Lugger bout tennis, we all have different tastes thank heavens. :rolleyes:

Comment

• I dunno Sapphire. I will try to PM him from CAG, but if he doesn't log in, he won't get the message. I'll maybe just ask if anyone has his email address otherwise. Although he was somewhat secretive, so I don't know if he trusted anyone enough to give it out.
                My Blog

Comment

• Tennis, cricket, snooker, golf. All have the same ZZZZZZZ factor for me.

Admit it. It's not the tennis, is it? You just want to lust over their legs. Shameless.
                  My Blog

Comment

• Nah Tennis is not the one to watch for legs, thats athletics lol, you know Linford he has nice legs

Comment

• OOOOOh yes their legs, all nice and brown and muscly ooooo eeeer To be honest I still think Andrew Castle (he used to be Englands No. 1) still looks sexy in shorts.

sapphire

Lugger I just took a look over the road and Richard Spud and I found this Richard Spud the CAGs Loss - Consumer Action Group

Comment

• Is that another one with a chip on their shoulder pmsl rofl
                        I am going worse I swear........

Comment

• Oh dear enaid, I think you need to lie down in a dark room hun

sapphire

Comment

• I will after the tennis, and when I've cleaned me keyboard, I have just dunked a biccie and it dropped off

Comment

• Oooooooh dunking biccies my favourite.

sapphire

Waiting for Henman to arrive on court !

Comment

• I know they just said he may ba a little stiff hope it doesn't spoil his game.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X