• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not good round there, Took me an extra half hour to get home last night due to road closures. Police wouldn't let me through! Bloody jobsworths, my truck would've made it

Matt

Comment

Where are you from?

Turbo

Comment

• I live near Selby, but I was over in the bottom side of Leeds yesterday, where it was all flooded

Comment

In the Humber estuary area we normally escape the worst of the really extreme weather--certainly caught it this time--will have to post in Lincoln now!

Turbo

Comment

• I live in Essex, Rain what Rain ?

Seriously though I feel for you lot up north it must be horrid !

sapphire

Comment

• OMG thats terrible................ and that poor poor man that drowned in the drain yesterday. OMG how awful, what a truly terrible way to go.......................... well we had tons and tons of rain, giant paddling pools full, but luckily we are on the very top of the tallest hill in the area, so thank goodness we were ok. But lots of local flooding round by me............................ and no I dont mean Ive peed maself................ I mean genuine flooding........................

Ah Turbo Man F*ck me boot, you know the ones you wear when you wanna get ur other half going a bit, lol lol lol, or ones you simply wanna wear in winter when its cold and ya legs need a cuddle................ lol lol.

And my thread on CAG, aha, c'est la vie................ they didnt like my off topic, so decided to shut me down, and they didnt care for the fact I challenged a few mods by PM about stuff they had said that I did not feel were right or fair about others that had left CAG, etc. etc. and told them whatever happened to freedom of speech, they didnt like it much........... they kicked me to ribbons with their jack boots, lol lol lol xxxxxxxxxx but I worry not............... not to worry............. weve got a new home now............. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for Beagles...........................
              Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
              Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
              Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
              Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
              Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
              Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1
              A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Guess Who's Home At Last????? :d
                My Blog
                http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Good for you

Good for you Fendy--

Yes - the man that drowned just a few miles from me in Hessle--very tragic.

Turbo
                  Last edited by Turboman; 26th June 2007, 11:04:AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Originally posted by LuggerBugs View Post
                    Guess Who's Home At Last????? :d
                    Paris Hilton??

Comment

• I didn't realise you were so close to me TM.. thats worrying

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Paris Hilton??
                        Is the correct answer.

But unfortunately not the one I was looking for
                        My Blog

Comment

Yes

And we come to Selby (25 miles) every 5 weeks !

Turbo

Comment

• LOL LB - Seriously, is it good to be back, and welcome home of course.

TM - I'm Leeds side of Selby in a little village with the initials TW.

Comment

• Welcome home Lugger
                              mind you with all the flooding round your way must feel like yer still at sea!!

Comment

• Nooooo flooding up our way. I'm finally back in Sunny Aberdeenshire.

Poor number 2 son lives in Hull though. He's a bit damp down there. Drives the busses, and apparently half his routes are closed because of the water.

Tis nice to be home though.
                                My Blog

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X