• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fendyweather View Post
    that has to be the coolest baby I have ever seen, MIB and all that, Lol Lol Lol PMSL at the baby, with the gigs on.
    That was his christening (he's now 3 1/3!) and the glasses were my idea - thought they looked funky
    only 7 hours to go before I drive off on holiday

Does that mean you are all happy now and dont need any more pics - you have where I work and the ugly mug itself? prob not - women - always whinging they want more - humph

Comment

• Ok fendy you happy now, youve seen me and not on crimewatch thanks tanz.

oh tanz its just a jump to the left and a step to the right....lets do the time warp again.....

Comment

• Originally posted by sapphire View Post
        Good Morning everyone

sapphire

pffft no I been working very very hard actually

sapphire

Comment

• Originally posted by mistie View Post
          Ok fendy you happy now, youve seen me and not on crimewatch thanks tanz.

oh tanz its just a jump to the left and a step to the right....lets do the time warp again.....
          Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
            Bless! Beautiful cat, whats its name?
            That was Frankie. Another rescue cat from the Cats Protection League.

Sadly, he's no longer with us. He's asleep up with my horse Ben (before they banned burying horses), our other cat Fluffy, and our dog, Spot (who was a rescue dog too).

Unfortunately, poor old Darwen (the grey horse earlier in the thread) had to suffer the indignity of being carted off to a fate I'd rather not think of.
            My Blog
            http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• good old rules agin eh....lugger....uncaring officials....

Comment

• If it was upto me I would bury all horses.....
                dead ones that is....lol

Comment

• pets and loved animals are part of the family....

Comment

• I remember when my rabbit died....
                    I was upset so my friends decided to have full formal funeral...
                    Music, etc....one friend dug hole in garden about 3 ft deep....
                    But got the length and width wrong....
                    So we get to the hole...and they folded rabbit in half...
                    the cracking noise has haunted me for years....lol

Comment

• bloody rigamortice....
                      makes it hard to fit a 18 inch bunny in a 12 inch hole....lol

Comment

• weird thing is they get down tiny holes whilst alive....
                        and you never see a rabbit snap as they do it...lol

Comment

• next time use a chainsaw -lol
                          or bury it head first?

Comment

• Ewwwwww Veilside hehe not nice!!

I've lost count of bunnies I have in my garden! I used to breed them, I once lost an entire litter of 7 at 8 weeks old!!! due to some mystry illness!! never did find out what caused it, but spent an intire weekend steam cleaning and dienfecting my intire bunny shed!!..... not easy had 21 adult bunnies at the time 4 of which had litters!!

Comment

• Hi kev....the only thing is.....it had no head....
                              Fox got it we think.....lol
                              Occasionally see headless bunny ghost in garden....lol

Comment

• hey tempty....it did turn sad occasion into 5 grown guys rolling around in fits of laughter The idiot who couldn't measure just stood there very seriously and said " It doesn't fit so I folded it in half!"....
                                He didn't see any funny side.....
                                I gotta love me mate pete.....lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X