• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm feeling left out here, everyone is either getting offers, cheques or money straight into their accounts.

Why won't anyone give me any money?

Comment

• Don't worry Delta honey, we'll get there in the end!
      think I'll probably be the last to get mine though LOL

Comment

• tempty.....hopefully archer will be last......so I get to see enaid in FMB's and a thong....lol
        Sorry archer.......lol

Comment

• you won't be laughing I can assure you, you will be amazed.!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL can't stop, what the hell have I started!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I will never be amazed.......
            Shocked.....maybe....
            Drooling.....possibly....
            I don't scare easily......I have to look in mirror everyday......lol

Comment

• What I want to know is when are weeeee gonna get our first legal-beagles wedding??
              lol......
              First one to marry a Cobbetts employee gets a full refund........lol

Comment

• My Blog
                http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• What you up to luggerbugs ?

Comment

• LOl like it luggerbugs

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
                      What you up to luggerbugs ?
                      i'M DOING AN INVENTORY ON ALL MY STUFF ON THE BOAT. i'M BORED SENSELESS.
                      My Blog

Comment

• Oooooo gripping stuff then!

Comment

• Just don't get sooooo bored you decide to something daft like...... i dunno practice absailing maybe!!! my daft b***er of a father tried that on a submarine....... fell down one of the manhole thingys and broke his ankle LOL

Comment

• Here! They can't ALL be this thick in Manchester. Can they? Spot the deliberate mistake whilst installing bollards...
                            My Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Tempty View Post
                              Oooooo gripping stuff then!
                              55 integrated circuits in this plastic bag so far.
                              My Blog

Comment

• ROTFLMAO
                                lugger that pic made my day LOL erm crane anyone!!!! pmsl

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X