• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol enaid u must be using ur fingers wrong!!

Comment

• 3p in 3 hours, what job could that be?

Comment

• Not banking!

Comment

• lol almost though!

Comment

• OMG yee lot. Coming on the web, to talk and chat on the tinterweb, Lol Lol Lol. Im sorry I cant take the tinterweb seriously since I heard what Delta does............... Lol Lol Lol Still PMSL honestly. Ive been in stitches since......................... had a couple of glasses of red hence the fingers wont work now..................... lol xlol xlol xlol xl olx
            Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
            Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
            Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
            Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
            Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
            Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
            Natwest round 2
            Abbey Round 2
            Yorkshire Bank round 1
            A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Well I have done about £17 quid today!

Damn I'm good!

Comment

• 3p even thats too short for a post

Comment

• god delta u go babe!!!
                  not bad for a sundays work while on here!!
                  ull have to reach enaid though!

Comment

• Aha Delta, but really truly, how many guys have you sent away happy. There you go, satisfaction of a job truly well done hun. Lol Lol Lol Lol sorry. Couldnt resist. Neither could they from sounds of it, Lol Lol Lol xxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• delta are u married?
                      just out of interest?

Comment

• gos my job seems so boring now after hearing about deltas job!

Comment

• Archer no I am not, he won't marry me, for some strange reason!

He does know about the job,

As to how many happy weenies today, well I have just added up and it was about 250 texts in all, though some did go to the same person a few times.

Not bad while watching the race and that talent thingy

Comment

• Yes Delta is partnered although not sure if married on paper. To a flight navigator/simulator. Lol Lol Lol. Delta, love ya hun. You uber star. xxxxx

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Delta, man pleaser, lol lol lol lol. Dont you dare say a word about her in future guys. Shes soooooooooooo got ur number, lol lol lol xxxxx

Now Gunning for
                              Natwest round 2
                              Abbey Round 2
                              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• I have been married before, but didn't agree with me (well he was a plick)

Not rushing into it this time, not the way we fall out with each other, have been together about 5 years, and yes he is mad about flight simulator, so muc so that I have started learning it just to get to spend some time with him, but hey while he is flying I am texting

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X