• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hedge, as I keep saying, only you hun, would ever say what the rest of us were thinking hun, Lol Lol Lol. 10/10 Hedge for effort, Lol xxxx
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• fendy thats the thing - people are beating it - erghhhhhhhhhhhhh
      and no I dont know whats man best friend is - unless its a willing woman

Hedgey - what about lefties?
      Last edited by kevboy_telford; 17th June 2007, 21:04:PM. Reason: stupid alllccooohooolll [hic]

Comment

• Lefties???? Ah...... like me hubby.

Nuff said!!! :rolleyes:

Bet yer a bit bug*ered if yer ambidextrous though eh'?!!!!

Comment

• That is really rude even I know that

Comment

• Any claims in tonight? oh sorry wrong site

Comment

• Lol Lol Lol Lol off to get another glass of red. xxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
                That is really rude even I know that
                Don't know what yer talkin' about our enaid!!!......... Good catholic lass like meself!!

Comment

• how many adverts do the s*dding americans have - every 10 mins I get adverts on this free NBC cover of the golf
                  I have to admit our TV is SOOOOOOOOOOOO much better

Comment

• See???? It's not just blokes that are weird Fendy.
                    My Blog
                    http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Hedgey View Post
                      Lefties???? Ah...... like me hubby.

Nuff said!!! :rolleyes:

Bet yer a bit bug*ered if yer ambidextrous though eh'?!!!!
                      As I said before it depends on the size

Comment

• ave yer bought owt yet though Kev?

Comment

• Yep, tis tis the blokeeeeeess that are weird. Girlies are normal....................................... cos we keep it to ourselves, lol xxxx

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• fendy - you keep it to yourself - sez the girl wid da gab ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????/
                            roflmao
                            enaid - no most are sodding adverts about retirement which is over 40 years away for me (and rising with every government)

Comment

• Originally posted by kevboy_telford View Post
                              fendy - you keep it to yourself - sez the girl wid da gab ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????/
                              roflmao
                              enaid - no most are sodding adverts about retirement which is over 40 years away for me (and rising with every government)
                              In yer dreams Kev sorry!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I'm tekkin' me hangove to bed gang................ tisn't me that's a wimp, it's me hangover! It just can't handle itself............. no constitution yer see??!!!

Have fun................. do try to behave won't yer??!! :rolleyes:

See ya tomorrow, xxxxxxx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X