• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thats good then that everones happy all round.it doesnt matter if ur married or just together it doesnt mean anything less these days..men go a bit power mad once their married sometimes... well mine did :rolleyes:

Comment

• Power! mine can't turn a bloody light on these days:rolleyes:

Comment

• thats good then delta happiness all round and no that wasnt meant to be a play on words!( a penis!)

Comment

• And if anybody dares nominate me, fingers feather for that job, on account of I could post 250 texts in an hour, I would shoot ya, so keep ya traps shut., Lol Lol. I would not have Deltas humour and would not know how to handle it..................... secret prude me. Lol xxx
          Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
          Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
          Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
          Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
          Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
          Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1
          A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• lol enaid i mean they think they own u when u marry them im glad im out of it! natteis at the bottom wondering if delta was the same person he text earlier!! lolloll hes soo quiet!
            only joking

Comment

• Well I'll let you know if he tells us who he thinks he was chatting to and what he was asking for

Comment

• was it? oh no busted!!

Comment

• oops he has gone,,,,guess we will never know

Comment

• Nattie hun, did you like the pics?

Comment

• lol delta!! u naughty girl!!
                      right im off have fun all x

Comment

• i did but was that really a horse?!!

Comment

• Ooooooooooooooo no . Archers off.................... just when its getting fun. Naughty nattie, texting delta.............. lol lol lol xxxxxxxxxxx
                          Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                          Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                          Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                          Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                          Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                          Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1
                          A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• I bimble away for about 10 mins (reading the pants posts) and we get about 20 posts. What is it with you people cant you keep your fingers still?

Comment

• I gotta ask.... what is the fascination for text erm, relations. I can understand getting a bit fruity with someone you know. But I just can't imagine being so desperate that I'd get any satisfaction from it.

But hey, ho. Each to their own. And if their busy with themselves, they're not bothering anyone else. Except Delta.
                              My Blog
                              http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• I don't think Delta's customers can keep their fingers still either.
                                My Blog
                                http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X