• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaaaaw standingup, the piccy, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay she looks like a princess.......................... aaaaaaawwwwwwww, Im so glad she had a lovely time. Im currently trying to prise the cam card of daughter so I can put one up of her going to the prom 2 days ago.............. she looks so young for her age though. She not even 16 till end of July (always one of the youngest in her year ya see).

I will try and get one put on here in a mo.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw lovely............ Fendy xxxx
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Okies, here we go, Ive e mailed one from her laptop to my laptop, she doesnt even know so give me 2 mins peeps and I will post it up, Lol Lol xxxx Gawd shes gonna kill me.

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• You grow as you do more posts, so start as a puppy then you are a jack Russell, border collie and golden retriever, after that i don't know lol.
        Tempty is a cat lover so they changed the dog bit for her.

Comment

• Thanks............ so proud, just like you are!

Gotta say the weather is gloomy here tonight, looks like I will be wearing my BOOTS out tonight, problem is which ones!!!!!! ???
          Brown or Red ones? Beautiful, but cannot stand in them for too long, Black ones? If so, calf ones or knee length.... or even the Cream ones??

decisions, decisions

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
            You grow as you do more posts, so start as a puppy then you are a jack Russell, border collie and golden retriever, after that i don't know lol.
            Tempty is a cat lover so they changed the dog bit for her.

I have 3 cats, I would rather be one of them..... hmmmmmm must talkto Tempty and see if she can help me!

Comment

• Just go for the longest, and highest. Works everytime, Lol Lol Lol PMSL @ standingup. Lol Lol. You fit in like a glove hun. Fendy xxx

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Well you're in the right thread then he he. pmsl. You need a mod to change your cat thingy.

Comment

• Right piccies coming now............. My daughter is the one in the red polka dress. She is an uber tom boy and has never worn a dress since she was 3. So this for her really is some achievement................ here we go.

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• And last two................

She was very self conscious bout the pics......... pulling silly faces and stuff.

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• OOOOoo fendy she's a honey and I think she looks beautifull in a dress, though I'm sure she won't appreciate me saying Lol.

Standingupformyself, I wish I could change you to a kitty!! I'm not even sure who did it for me Lol. it just kinda appeared there

Comment

• As you can see she was less than comfortable with having her piccy taken, and the guys in the group are all her friends. No boyfriends, its a very close group they have at school, 12 of em, and they all look out for each other, but none of them are GF and BF, just platonic friends.

Daughter would run a mile if guy asked her out.................... shes deffo not ready for any of that yet, so she keeps telling me, lol lol lol xxxxx The lad who looks like Elvis Costello is also in the band that shes in. They are in a band called TFA (thanks for asking), and they were on Craven Radio last week with their demo CD, they played 3 songs off their album, and it was ace.......... but Im biased of course. My girl plays lead guitar and the lad in the pic with her (Elvis Costello) is called Luke and plays bass guitar in the band. Its such fun being a teenager isnt it. I feel like Im living my teenage years through her again. Its soooooooooo ace. Such a great group of kids, they really are. Fendy xxxx

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Aaaaw ta Tempty. But I am biased of course. But shes a total sweetie, such a good kid. xxxxx

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• wowowowowowow utterly gorgeous......... wowowowowowowow

I think its the red ones bythe way. They kill me, but god they are stunning xxxx

Comment

• My boy's hate having their pic,s taken too only time I can ever get a pic of them is when they're on their pitt bike (little motor bike to you lot LOL) I'll have a dig through me drive and see I can find any in a bit

Comment

• Ooooooh Standingup in Red boots, lol lol lol xxxxx behave woman, the guys will be on here drooling shortly. It doesnt take much to get them going hun, honest. xxxxxx

Now Gunning for
                                Natwest round 2
                                Abbey Round 2
                                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X