• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I used to have to find a bank or a big rock when i stopped to put my foot dowon otherwise a fell over. 12 year old kid on adult bike dont mix! LOL

Comment

• hehe sounds like me on my bike now LOL I'm such a shortarse hehe.

good thing about the pitt bike is it can grow with the kids, we've just put larger wheels on it for them, makes it about 3 inches taller.next stage will be upgrade the suspension that'll give them another couple of inches when they need it. But yeah times have changed..... my eldest would kill imself on an adult bike..... no bl**dy fear that one LOL

Comment

• Youve done it now anyway, It will be in their blood for life. I'm 54 this year and i have never been without a bike since the age of 12. My better half says Im getting to old.HA no way. Len Vale Onslow was still riding bikes when he was 100 years old.

Comment

• I hope so, it's deffinatly in my blood. all hubbys fault, he started it... LOL
          I've been hooked ever since I met him, rode pillion for years, now got my own..... would'nt give it up now........ best way to travel (well unless it piddling with rain and yer waterproofs leak LOL)

Comment

• what do you ride now?

Comment

• I'm sure this is boring for everyone else but what do you ride and what does hubby ride?

Comment

• Got an old F reg Honda VFR750 best they made in my opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by Tempty View Post
                  what do you ride now?
                  Only de bus!

Comment

• Ooooooo man after me own heart !!!
                    I ride Honda VFR800 there's a picci of her on my thread.... page 5 .... i think hubby rides an R1. I had a VFR750 before this one.... i just love me hondas

Comment

• Off to watch Dr Who now, sad but true, see you all tomorrow, night god bless enaid xx

Comment

• LOL enaid

Comment

• nighty night enaid

Comment

• Cant find piccie I know what they look like anyway. I'm too old for the likes of a Yam R1 now The old back and wrists aint what they used to be.

Comment

• yup the ole VFR big ole comfy bus but I love it
                              the F plate, was that the standard swingarm or the singleside ? can't remember if mine was the first with that... mine was G plate!

Comment

• Standard I think single came in year after. I think the single did look better. I love it though. Ive changed the exhaust for a 4 into 1 motad. What a pig of a job!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X