• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey archer....delta....how are you both......missed you loads....
    Russ

Comment

• Originally posted by veilside01702 View Post
      sorry xena.....
      But I think a pitbull is more like it.......lol
      Once it's locked it's jaws......can't get it off.......lol
      I heard rumours about you xena.....
      matt warned me......lol
      Russ
      Quite frankly im shocked! a pitbull :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
      im nothing of the sort

Comment

• Hi VS, I'm here, been a bit busy recently, and things just get worse and worse, I don't suppose anyone has a spare £500 they can lend me until NW pay me my money?

Fed up with the rain, fed up with letters demanding money, fed up with the kids squabbling, fed up with the other half being a pain, and fed up with being skint! I got a tenner to last me till Friday!

Comment

• Originally posted by Delta View Post
          Hi VS, I'm here, been a bit busy recently, and things just get worse and worse, I don't suppose anyone has a spare £500 they can lend me until NW pay me my money?

Fed up with the rain, fed up with letters demanding money, fed up with the kids squabbling, fed up with the other half being a pain, and fed up with being skint! I got a tenner to last me till Friday!
          You on Paypal? I can lend you a bit.
          My Blog
          http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by thegobbyone View Post
            Hi Sapphy hun............it is a lovely day but watch some git come along and spoil it
            I'M going to spoil it for somebody... I'm just about to bang a sh1ttygram off to Cabot.
            My Blog

Comment

• Oh Lugger you are sooooo funny 'shttygramme' indeed. I wonder if Ken and WW are getting fed up with you yet.

sapphire

Comment

• hey saphire.....
                Delta...who is after you for money......can I help???
                Russ

Comment

• Helllllllllooooooooooooo peepies. On account of I have had the busiest day since like whenever.............. I honestly cannot be bovvered today to read back through all the posts, so Im jumping in here, at this point, POST NUMBER 3038. Ive Ive missed anything peeps, Im so sorry, but time is precious at the mo. Got so much going on, meeting myself coming backwards. Lol Lol Lol.xxx

Have I missed anything much.

Oh, BTW, got meeee cheque today from Shabby Irrational, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, they were good on their promise. £5,500.00 plopped through the door today. Yippeeeeeeeee. another one done, only 8 more to go now. Lol Lol Lol. Gonna keep me busy till next summer me thinks............. Fendy xxxx

Hey all, cant list you all cos theres now so many, would be here till midnight.................... but big happy tuesday. Fendy xxxx
                  Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                  Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                  Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                  Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                  Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                  Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1
                  A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Well, the sh1ttygram worked Sapphire. I'll email you.

PEOPLE POWER!!!!!
                    My Blog

Comment

• You've not missed much Fendy. Just the usual gossip.

But NICE ONE!!!!

More champers and cheese????
                      My Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by veilside01702 View Post
                        hey saphire.....
                        Delta...who is after you for money......can I help???
                        Russ
                        It's easier to list the ones that are not at the moment!

Seriously... and in no particular order
                        Shabby Irrational for my mortgage
                        nopower for the gas and lecky
                        disjointed untilities for the water

nothing important like!

But the good news is that I am now only 5 weeks away from court with Nastywest for my charges.

And my SAR/dispute/nasty letter to Crap One was signed for today, so the account is now in dispute.....surprised they haven't phoned yet!

If NW would pull their bloomin finger out I wouldn't be in such a mess as all my arrears would get paid off and I can manage normal monthly payments!

Bloomin money, however invented it wants shooting!

Comment

• Delta....you are making sure the mortgage one is covered....first!
                          Then anything that is secured loan.....
                          Then gas elec and water leeches,,,,,,lol

Comment

• **GOOD EVENING LAMPPOST DWELLERS**
                            Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• Hello Mr Hod

Comment

• delta my water supplier does a fund thing where if you cannot afford your bill you can apply for a one off fund to cover the cost of it.you should check your water people see if they do the same...
                                its great your court date is quite close though

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X