• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me. Or were there an awful lot of gay people performing?

Not that that's a BAD thing. Obviously. Else that would make me sound as if I don't like gay people. Which would obviously be very unpolitically correct of me.

Thank gawd the psychic, clairvoyant, Reiki, white witch poofs next door have sold up and moved to Turkey though.

(No jokes about Turkey and gobbling, PURLEASE!!!)
    My Blog
    http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Yep, there was a lot of GAY people. But gay people are usually very arty and talented etc. etc. etc. the list goes on, hence why there are a lot of gay actors/actress/performers................. they are in touch with their feminine side............. more so, than most. Lol Lol Lol xxxx

Kenetic peeps.............. you heard em here first. Luggers lad. Wow, take a listen................. theyre goooooooooooood. Really. xxxx
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Morning all,
        tis still very soggy here and looks like it's going to get soggier.
        So you haven't been invited over to Turkey then Lugger?

Comment

• Erm, yes. But I don't think I'll be going. Too Islamic for my tastes in the current political climate.

That's not a racist statement, by the way. Just an observation that it's a little too close to the heart of the action at the moment. Slap bang next to too many other places with paper thin borders.

I'd imagine that cliquey little enclaves of Westerners might be prime targets if anyone decides on a bombing spree over there. And it's bound to happen some time. Quite why they decided to settle down over there, I have no idea.
          My Blog
          http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Tis very cheap and very beautiful I believe, never fancied it myself. They have had a few bombs over there not that long ago too.
            We have enough problems with bombs over here at the mo, Glasgow is still in a mess and people not getting away on their jollies, such a shame.

Comment

• My brother in law lives in glasgow and flew back from cuba yesterday morning.
              Luckily he flew from manchester, but that was a nightmare trying to pick him up from there

Oh and Morning All

Comment

• Morning all :-)

Comment

• Morning Tanz.

Not only is it goign to be chaos at the airport when i go away in a couple of weeks, bur ive also read in the news that ETA have stopped their ceasefire and are tergeted a campaign in mainland spain, There was a car bomb founbd at Ibiza airport on saturday which is supposed to be them.

But I suppose living in Manchester you are just as much of a target as anywhere.

Comment

• Morning Tanz, Ikea, Enaid, Lugger............... well just finished harassing banks, enough for this morning me thinks. Just spoken to court about the telephone conference with Shabby this morning, tell em I want to adjourn for a couple more days on account of Abbey have said theyre settling, but Im not stopping action until the cheques in the bank. Lady at court agreed. She has made a note that TC wont be going ahead today but to put it off till Friday this week, giving me chance to get cheque and bank it. If cheque turns up I ring and stop all action, if cheque doesnt turn up she will put it in front of the judge again on Friday to re-arrange the TC asap.

Right, onto the fun stuff. What is going on in this sad sad world. Young impressionable have nots, feeling resentful towards western living, and innocent people and deciding that because they dont have anything else to live for, why not go bomb a few people because they disagree with their way of living. Erm erm erm erm,,,,,,,,,,,, or is there more to it than that. If there is, I cant see what that might be. I just dont get it. FOR GAWDS SAKE, JUST LIVE AND LET LIVE. WE CAN ALL CO-EXIST with all our quirks, foibles, beliefs and disbeliefs. Each to their own and preach and practice kindness to all mindkind, regardless of colour, creed, race, belief, religion, sex, sexual orientation whatever. We can all co-exist. Why do they think they can judge any other individual in the world. None of us can. Basic human kindness is all that matter. Nothing else. Mad Mad world. Crazy...................getting a bit concerned about my trip Man Airport in two weeks. A tad bit worrying. x
                    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1
                    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Security will be tight as a ducks backside at Manchester Fendy, it will be the best time to go IMHO, it doesn't help though when your not a keen flyer as you are not, the same as me in that respect
                      It said that 2 of them arrested are bloody doctors working in our hospitals, and none are of british origin. What is going on there then, how do hey get jobs like that? it beggers belief it really does.

Comment

• Watch your ankles, I'm a Jack Russell now...lol

An ex used to have one of these, never liked me though, The dog not the ex, although she prob doesnt like me now either.

Anyway, whats the score with the dog ranking, ive read a post with it on before but cant find it now..

P

Comment

• the more posts the bigger the dog, that's all I know, I don't mind staying a retriever, I love them.

Comment

• Originally posted by PKea View Post
                            Watch your ankles, I'm a Jack Russell now...lol

An ex used to have one of these, never liked me though, The dog not the ex, although she prob doesnt like me now either.

Anyway, whats the score with the dog ranking, ive read a post with it on before but cant find it now..

P
                            I had just been reading about the dog ranking here you go http://www.legal-beagles.co.uk/forums/3262-post6.html
                            claire

Comment

• Enaid....you should be a schitzu or a st. bernard....lol
                              Either weird and lairy......or trustworthy with the booze.....lol
                              How is everyone...??
                              I been on baby sitting duty all weekend with a 4 year old who has decided he loves the word 'NO'......aaarrrggghhhh........lol
                              So I think he will end up working for Natwest when he is older....lol
                              Russ

Comment

• thanks loulou....
                                I think Pkea will lick you to death for posting that.....lol
                                I haven't spoken to you before.....well not that my rotten memory can work out...
                                Are you popping in to see everyone here regularly??
                                If you are then....WELCOME......lol
                                I hope to chat sometime soon....
                                Take care...
                                Russ

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X