• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oooo Delta hun, I can sypathise with ya ........ sore neck........ hurty ...not good try a hot water bottle on it for a bit, and sod the iroing it's sunday..... day of rest an all LOL I wish

Comment

• Slept funny? What telling jokes in your sleep?

Comment

• obviously not very good ones then!
        she all hurty now........ must'ave had to duck for cover allot LOL

Comment

• You sure you haven't just done that trick women do so well in jamming the phone between your shoulder and your ear, that'll kill your neck, if you're anything like my OH and can talk for hours

hehe

Matt

Comment

• Obviously this isnt the place to come for sympathy Delta!

Comment

• Actually I do have to sympathise with Delta, I've woken up a few times with a stiff... neck and it's agony for a few days before it loosens up.

That said, you sure it was the sleep that did it

Matt

Comment

• hey I was sympathetic.....i'm nice me.....(humph the cheek of it ) besides I still got hurty neck myself.....not fun

Comment

• Oh just like to say well done to Ricky Hatton. The Brits doing us proud this year.

Comment

• oooo me net connection went all funny then

Ricky Hatton is he a Boxer??

Comment

• Yes he was fighting in LA this weekend against a mexican legend Castillo. Won in 4th round.

Comment

• not a boxing fan myself, but think I've heard the name

Comment

• ahh, see I supprise even myself sometimes

Comment

• Good job I wan't looking for sympathy isnt it! hmmm

Other half thinks it may be his fault, he finished early this morning and came home at three, and apparently he put his arm around me when he got in bed, obviously I was well out of it (nuclear bomb would struggle to wake me!), so if I have slept on his arm, then that would account for it, the git!

As to the ironing, can't send them to school tomorrow in creased uniforms can I

Comment

• never been able to get my head round that sport, or any fighting sport really.... but that's just me hehe

Comment

• get the other half to do it Delta..... hmmm maybe not, not if he's anything like my other half.....he'd put more creases in LOL

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X