• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey everyone just got back from family wedding......
    RED FMB's.....??
    Where??
    lol.....
    Can I see standingupformyself?????????
    lol......

Comment

• Been to a wedding? oohh lovely? all in white and traditional?

Standingup is a bit of a contradicition, sitting down with sore feet actually!

Did you have a good day?

Comment

• Good Morning Peeps

Its quite dull here in Essex at the moment errrrr 06.33 oh I really should stay in bed later, but I'M AWAKE !!!!!!
        Ok no one else is up so off to get a cuppa, and start some more decorating.

sapphire

Comment

• Oooooooh my head. Its all wobbly. Please speak quietly today..........xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhh my iccle head.........xxxxxx Fendy xxx
          Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
          Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
          Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
          Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
          Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
          Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1
          A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Well just finished catching up on what I missed last night. Gawd you lot can talk, mainly bout Hondas and FMB's, lol lol lol. Nattie, if I have to tell you again what FMB's mean, Im gonna scream. Keep up man. Youve already asked me that twice. What are you man, A FLIPPIN GOLDFISH, 4 second memory span. Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol xxxxx Gawd I feel ill................ my head is hurty and wobbly, and my legs wont work properly..............................xxxxxxxxxxxx xxx fingers will though, Lol Lol Lol x Now theres a surprise, N O T.

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
            Natwest round 2
            Abbey Round 2
            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• morning all
              had a good night then fendy!?
              youll be paying for it all day too! lol
              the weather heres a bit dire raining again!
              why is enaid not going to the meet in manchester then? did i miss something?

Comment

• Im not sure yet hun whats happening, but will let ya know. Im sure she will be there though. We all have poo days sometimes................... and archer you poor thing, you have had way more than your fair share of poo days recently. Nearly there hun. Soooooooooo nearly there. Big Hugs Arch. xxxxxxx

Now Gunning for
                Natwest round 2
                Abbey Round 2
                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Oooooo last night I had, in this order

Glass of champagne
                  Starter: Roasted asparagus tips wrapped in butter and parma ham drizzled with hot runny brie and caramelised onions. Wow, was mega.
                  Main Course: Spicy Moroccan lamb with herb mash, yum
                  Pud: Cheeseboard with lots of gorgeous runny smelly cheeses and a little caramelised onion relish on the side.
                  then about another 7 glasses of champers, and finished off with a caribbean coffee, with loads of rum in it........... and a dob of tia maria in the coffee, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, was as pogged as a piggly poggly thing. Was sooooooooooo gorgeous though. I dont wanna eat for a week now............ Lol Lol Lol.Still feel stuffed. Lol xxxx

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• thanks fendy i know it hasnt been good recently but its nearly monday! at least i can phone them tomorrow.and ill still have to go court cos u have to give 7 days notice of not attending.
                    wonder if thats y enaids upset? she promised a photo of her in FMBs and thong if i went into a court room! enaid i wont hold u to it!! i promise its just that veilside he might be upset but he'll get over it!!
                    fendy great pics yesterday! ur daughter and her mates look really happy .i remember when my daughter left school.! aww

Comment

• lol fendy no wonder u feel rough this morning!! sounds lovely tho!

Comment

• Its a fine time of life Archer, and so new and exciting. Shes already booked her place in the sixth form. Shes staying on to do A levels, (well trying to do them anyway,) we shall just have to see how it goes. She gets her results on her GCSE's Around 21st August I think, so it largely depends on how she has done as to what A levels she can do. So no pressure from me, everything she does has to be for herself or it wont work out. You have to want to do it for you, and not anybody else is the way I see it and shes hellbent on being a marine biologist, shes quite focused on it, so all we can do is encourage her as much as we can, but no pressure.............. its all got to be her choice how far she takes it. But I am pleased shes choosing something that she has a genuine interest in, rather than just doing a job for the money. I swear I will die when she leaves home. I will just die, I love my kids sooooooooooooo much. They are my life.................. what on earth will I do once theyre all grown up. I dread the thought. xxxxxxx

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Drinking water now like its on rations............ Only way to clear an aching bonce me thinks, Lol Lol xxxx

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• yea plenty of water it rehydrates ur body,makes u feel better...
                            i totally agree the kids have to make the decisions for themselves..they wont do it if theyre pushed into it. my daughters just finished her 2nd yr at uni .she just got her results and shes stll getting a 2.1 which is good.she wants to be a neuro psychologist. she has been in london nearly 2 yrs and sons been gone a yr.but i have the 2 little archers here still,so a long way off for them leaving!

Comment

• Aaaaw archer. Sounds like great kids with good strong heads, despite any hiccups, Lol Lol Lol. They do ya proud hun.............. but I truly am dreading the day when they leave home. Hopefully its a long long way off, but I just dont even wanna think about it. I think I would just die inside. xxxx fingers still working ok you see, lol lol lol lol lol xxxx

Now Gunning for
                              Natwest round 2
                              Abbey Round 2
                              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Right, Im off to jump through the shower, (try and wake my body up), and get a very light breakfast. Back in a bit peepies.................xxxx Fendy xxxxx

Now Gunning for
                                Natwest round 2
                                Abbey Round 2
                                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X