• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Happyolddog View Post
    Cheers tanz, here was me thinking you were a Lass,
    I have had a bit of bother with my daughter using my computer, I hope you don't mind if I use that picture as a screensaver. It will without doubt keep her away............PMSL

best wishes,
    Hod..Liam..
    Thats enough to scare anyone of the pc. lol

Comment

• Something's going to have to scare me off, me house is like a bomb site!
      I'm going to have to show willing, I used to keep me stable cleaner that i do the house
      So am going to loves yer and leaves for now, be back soon cause I'm s**t hot with a mop and bucket, bit slow with an iron though, see yer all later, well i do hope so.
      Please behave as well while I'm away, I would hate to think i had missed all the smutty stuff

Comment

• ok for the 2nd time
        until 11am
        and fendy I do reply to pms - am trying to write one now (again) have found somestuff - you'll have to do some reading on t'other side but it might be doable

Comment

• Good Morning everyone

sapphire

Comment

• Originally posted by sapphire View Post
            Good Morning everyone

sapphire
            Morning sapphire have a lye in this morning did we?

Comment

• morning its nearly afternoon .....where have you all been

Comment

• Kev I missed it cos I was sending SARs again to banks. Kev please do it again, please, please, I missed it........................... I was looking at your PM to me instead. Pwease...........
                Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                Natwest round 2
                Abbey Round 2
                Yorkshire Bank round 1
                A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Morning all......
                  And No....misties photo didn't scare me off.......
                  She's lovely just like her Avatar.......lol
                  Even Kevboy looks ok.......a bit ginger.....but ok.......lol

Comment

• Originally posted by mistie View Post
                    morning its nearly afternoon .....where have you all been

catching up on this bloody therad!!! LOL
                    you lot are nutters.....as if I did'nt know that allready

Morning...ish by the way

Comment

• oh think im on the wrong thread then im the only normal peeps on here

you lot are mad

Comment

• Okies, and why may I ask, are you worried about the pic Kevboy..................... Its lovely...................... that has to be the coolest baby I have ever seen, MIB and all that, Lol Lol Lol PMSL at the baby, with the gigs on. Lol Lol Lol Lolxxxxxxx

Its a fantastic pic Kevboy. Really. What a lovely family you have my friend. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw big aaaaaaaaaaaaaaw for kevboy, Mrs Kevboy and the iccle Kevboys............. speshly that coolo baby Lol Lol Lol Lol xxx AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
                        Theres a definitely red thing going on there...............................

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

oh think im on the wrong thread then im the only normal peeps on here

you lot are mad
                          You just keep telling yourself that mistie.

Comment

• And you obviously never read up on my ATTRACTIVE IN A FUNNY WAY thread over the road,. Um......... red things. Jensen Button, Damien Lewis, lol lol lol xxx Seriously, I kid you not. Lol Lol xxxx

Just need to see what Hedge, Enaid and Mistie look like now. OKies, Mistie, where can we find ya piccy hun. xxxx

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

oh think im on the wrong thread then im the only normal peeps on here

you lot are mad

mistie hun I hate to break it ya but only the truley mad..... actually think they're sane.................. and I'M TOTALY NORMAL

Comment

• Originally posted by Fendyweather View Post
                                And you obviously never read up on my ATTRACTIVE IN A FUNNY WAY thread over the road,. Um......... red things. Jensen Button, Damien Lewis, lol lol lol xxx Seriously, I kid you not. Lol Lol xxxx

Just need to see what Hedge, Enaid and Mistie look like now. OKies, Mistie, where can we find ya piccy hun. xxxx
                                Take a look on crimewatch, they are usually on it. PMSL

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X