• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fendy......you haven't got sky have you???
    lol.....
    Dog the bounty hunter is tv show on Bravo.......lol

Comment

• Piddle. Kevboys gone again................. poor guy, holidays cancelled. Nooooooooooooooooooo bosses not allowed to do that........... Nooooooooooo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rhyl needs ya Kev. It does........

Kitties, Kitties, Kitties.......... veilside, this is the the antidote to Puppies. xxxx
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Yeah I got sky, but I never to handle the remote. EVER.................

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
        Natwest round 2
        Abbey Round 2
        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• fun but I like to help out where I can
          all I need now is a fecking broom for me ar$e and this place will be happy
          ARGH the phones going bye

Comment

• Is that the black thing with barbed wire around it plugged into the mains?

Comment

• Bye Kevboy. xxxxxx careful with that broom. xxxx

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Lol Lol Lol. Sounds about right RLJ. sounds about right. xxxxx

Now Gunning for
                Natwest round 2
                Abbey Round 2
                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• I got a remote hugger too. If he hasn't got hold of that, like we have discussed before he is lay on the couch, hands down pants, holding something else. So he can have the remote, it's healthier.

Comment

• thats it I'm on sodding strike
                    they can all go forth and mutiple with extreme violence
                    if anybody comes into my padded cell they will get a thwack
                    anybody want a job in a cell, helping idiots who have no idea of what to do, who run around like headless chickens and then at the last minute ask me to do something that they should have done about 10 days ago. Money is crap, view even worse. Only good bit of news is that there are 3 pubs within walking distance and on a monday one does cheap beer (1.39 a pint)
                    any takers?

Comment

• Now we have an issue here. I am male and so i obviously need to assert my authority over the remote?

Comment

• Um, debateable, very debateable RLJ. Remotes, they should all be burned, so we have to get up off our tushies and move to press the change channel button. Tis making us all lazy these remotes for everything. .........

Oooooh Im up for a mid afternoon G & T Kevboy.....................

Pwease.....................xxx ok, make it a double, you twisted meee arm. xxxx

Kevboy its not always about the money. OK it helps and its nice but its not what its about. If you have job satisfaction that is worth millions. Honest. xxx

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• ah yes but who goes out to buy the batteries?

Comment

• I walk miles for a good bargain on AA's

Comment

• Lol Lol Lol................... batteries.................. well I would do without................... I never use em.................. for anything.................... hence never buy em..............hubbies department. they use the chuffing remotes..................Lol Lol xxxx

Now Gunning for
                              Natwest round 2
                              Abbey Round 2
                              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Bl**dy remotes!! hubby is a gadget freak, I swear we have remotes to do everything except cook yer dinner LOL

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X