• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would put a picture of me up - but would break the camera
    so here is a photo of my view from the office (almost as bad!)
    Lovely view of 2 fire extingushers and lots of white, white walls
    (you are supposed to feel sorry for me here)

Comment

• Who sits in the chair facing you then?

Comment

• I am not the sort of person to usually show sympathy, on this occasion Kev; I feel very sorry for you. Your office is smaller than my padded cell. You have no windows and nothing more than a couple of fire extinguishers for company. At a guess you work for a city council, maybe the housing dept. Poor kev, get some pictures in your office, brighten the place up a bit.

best wishes,
        Hod..Liam...
        Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• Yeh Kev, you could them pictures of us we posted last night, that would brighten any where up

Comment

• thats for visiting dignatries or members of my staff that want to whinge
            And no I dont work for the council but I used to work for a housing trust and that was much better than this!
            I could photo the other side and you can see really how bad it is - back in a mo!

Comment

• here we go - its smaller than a box - oh it is a box
              better than a photo of me!
              but then again you lot might have heard my lovely dulcite manc voice on radio anyway!

Comment

• Don't do that Kev, I hate guessing games. That is so naughty, I won't sleep tonight now, I hope you feel really guilty. I don't feel sorry for you now either

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
                  Yeh Kev, you could them pictures of us we posted last night, that would brighten any where up
                  Do that Kev and you will never get anybody visiting your office!

Comment

• actually I work for a research company......
                    I think if I put the pictures of you reprebates on the wall it might scare my staff away......... oh thats a thought - cheers enaid
                    Last edited by kevboy_telford; 21st June 2007, 08:36:AM. Reason: me and hod having the same idea at the same time - PANIC

Comment

• Good morning all my fine virtual buddies. Tiss sunny and lovely in Oakies today. Im just waiting for Kevboys piccy now, Nattie would be the absolutely most fantastic one, but as we all well know that would just not be possible, for him to keep his very valuable job if he did so. So Nattie ur forgiven on this occasion only. Lol Lol xxxx

Veilside, really looks like that Ray Liotta just a tiny but older and larger thats all. Muscles or what, lol lol lol xxxxx
                      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                      Natwest round 2
                      Abbey Round 2
                      Yorkshire Bank round 1
                      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Kev, ask yourself, what the hell use is a piccy of your box. Really. We want a piccy of you MR. FAMOUS LLOYDS LOSER. Lol Lol Lol xxxx. and no we dont believe for a second you would crack the lens. No get out clase, piccy please.

Enaid, youve got a pixie nose.............. a little turned up pixie nose, Lol Lol Lol xxxx aaaaaaw cute.............xxxxxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Well here goes gang, this is me and Jessie on hols in Corfu a couple of years ago. The only one I've got of me and hubby has me in a bikini - no way am I posting that on here lol
                          Is no longer here

Comment

• I found this one of Nattie, Rather a handsom portley chappie.

Comment

• Oh and for archer, I think it was who asked. HOD got my piccy I believe from my link to my web page on myspace. Lol Lol. I use that piccy in my profile page. So hey, no I havent been exchanging private piccy with HOD, Lol Lol Lol. But heck if he really was Jack Sparrow, then that would be a whole different ball game. Lol Lol Lol xxxxx

Now Gunning for
                              Natwest round 2
                              Abbey Round 2
                              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Aaaaw Natties a bit pink on that one HOD. Did somebody leave him out in the sun a bit too long................... Lol Lol Lol xxxxxx

Now Gunning for
                                Natwest round 2
                                Abbey Round 2
                                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X