• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WendyB, there is no pic above. Try again hun. xxx
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Fendy - but it keeps your imagination going though!
      part of the fun!

Comment

• fendy - yes there is 2 people in front of the sea taken 17/07/2005

all that typing last night in the multi-coloured vomit must have made you blind

Comment

• Lol Lol, Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay it worked Wendy. Aaaaaaw, I do love seeing peeps for real. Thats a lovely piccy, a cracker for the family album. And thats jess who loves the horseys, yaaaaaaaaaaaay for the iccle horses, but Im a bit scaredy of em. Lol xxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Fendyweather View Post
            Oh and for archer, I think it was who asked. HOD got my piccy I believe from my link to my web page on myspace. Lol Lol. I use that piccy in my profile page. So hey, no I havent been exchanging private piccy with HOD, Lol Lol Lol. But heck if he really was Jack Sparrow, then that would be a whole different ball game. Lol Lol Lol xxxxx
            aye lass just copied it from your profile on here.
            so no I do not have a collection of piccies of Fendy.

Best wishes,
            Hod..Liam..
            Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• Okies, enough of my vomit typing........................... I see it now. Yaaaaaaaaaaaay, Kevboy, your turn, Lol Lol Lol xxxx

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Lol Lol at HOD.............. no explanation needed HOD. Tis fine. I knew where you got it from, Lol Lol Lol xxxxxxxx

Okies, just Archer, Hedgey, Kevboy, and a recent one of our Enaid to go, lol lol lol lol. Were waiting peepies..................... yaaaaaaaaaaaay. Fendy xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ooooh I nearly forgot. HAPPY THURSDAY. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY XXXX

Now Gunning for
                Natwest round 2
                Abbey Round 2
                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Please read post 1050, i am not repeating myself, that comes a bit later on in life i hope

Comment

• Sorry mum. xxx

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• nothing wrong with repeating yourself

nothing wrong with repeating yourself

nothing wrong with repeating yourself
                      Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• Lol Lol. Repeating oneself............. I do it all the time, see lol lol lol lol xxx

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Morning all
                          yay we have more piccies
                          nice to put faces to the names at last

Comment

• Here HOD.....are you on my old tablets??
                            They had that effect on me as well........lol
                            I made 5 cups of tea.......kept getting up and making another as I sat down.....lol
                            My other half just sat and watched and ROFL'ing.....
                            She told me what I had done and pointed at the 5 cups of hot tea in front of me....lol
                            As you can guess I stopped taking those tablets immediately........lol

Comment

• Only problem was she liked it when we went to bed......lol
                              She said it was the most Sex she had had in years......lol
                              Go figure.......lol
                              I'm just glad I wasn't doing my claims.......could have ended up with 10 issued N1 forms....lol

Comment

• Lol Lol Lol Lol Veilside...................... PMSL.................. you go Ray, you go, Lol Lol Lol xxxxx

Now Gunning for
                                Natwest round 2
                                Abbey Round 2
                                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X