• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes well said mocha

Comment

• And I will know the gossip coz you will put it on here!!

Comment

• Blimey.....I go and miss out on a few hours online and we have new people to chat to.....lol
        Hi Niklowe.....Hi Pkea.....

Fendy, mistie, enaid, tempty.........I am better now......going to take stock and re-group....lol
        I am after Nutty for anything I can now.........lol
        I do believe tomorrow is day for SAR's attack.........lol
        70 days and rising.....Look out Nutty....I'm gonna get my data one way or another....lol
        Ombudsman for my account being closed down in retaliation for the claim.....lol
        And now.....CCA request for the overdraft......lol
        I don't stay down for long....lol

Comment

• anagram of evil inside......Veilside in........lol

Comment

• Well troops, after what has been a really bad day, I think I am going to bed, I still have a sore neck, I have back ache, my feet hurt from where my trainers rubbed on Monday, and people are getting on my nerves with regard to money.

And I have no inspiration when it comes to the jewellery tonight.

So night night all, and I hope tomorrow is better.

Comment

• Nite Delta. Sleep tight.......... and remember. Tomorrow is a whole new day. xxxxxxxxxx

Nattie, gossip, we dont gossip on here. Thats for ol fishwives over the garden fence,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol lol x

Evening Veilside, or should that be evil inside, lol lol coinky dink ? or not ???

x
              Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
              Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
              Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
              Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
              Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
              Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1
              A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Well, how about if you became a vip and never knew how it happened ???? pmsl xxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                Natwest round 2
                Abbey Round 2
                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Cos some of the threads in that VIP bit are sooooooooooooo funny and v.v.v.vv. interesting x

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• VIP......?????
                    Fendy......say what????
                    Night delta............sleep tight....

Comment

• Awwww. Poor Nik. Shame. COZ I'VE JUST FINISHED 6 WEEKS OF THAT SEAGOING NONSENSE!!!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHA

Stag on, mate.
                      My Blog
                      http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• hi...xena
                        Hi mocha........

Comment

• Well I got stingy feet, empty wallet and am knackered. Am off up now. Catch ya tomoz peeps. Nite...........xx Fendy xx

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Night night Wendy Feathers
                            Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• night fendy, evening veilside, HOD
                              When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• Morning one and all,
                                Seems to be lovely start to the day, although on the news there are still a lot of people suffering heavy flooding.
                                I will now go and look for what I missed last night peeps turning orange and getting letters after their name.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X