• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me working today 1.30 till 9.30.
    Oh court for you tomorrow Pkea are yer excited? Do you think they will show for about 6 hundred quid is it? I hope not! you are same court as me and I am going to have a go if you are successful, sorry you are me little guinee pig I hope you don't mind

Comment

• I'm doing my usuall monday morning.......shuffle papaerwork around a bit, what can I get away with ignoring today...... what do I have to deal with.... etc etc. then will apply same principal to housework pmsl

Comment

• Mmm, never been called a guinea pig before.....Stallion, Tiger yes, but never a guinea pig...LOL

Comment

• The guinea pig is obviously for the bank charge reclaiming image, as I don't know any one else who has won wasted costs yet.
          As for your other names, I shall make up my mind about them we have met in person and that will hopefully be soon, dying for a good p**s up

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
            As for your other names, I shall make up my mind about them we have met in person and that will hopefully be soon, dying for a good p**s up

I didn't think the p&^s up was going to be so rowdy that you would find out about whether I live up to my other names....pmsl

Comment

• Morning all, good day today got a young man on work experience so thats all my work sorted - and the sun's shining too!!!

Comment

• I want a young lady on work experience
                My Blog
                http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Anywhere between 18 and 25 would do.
                  My Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by PKea View Post
                    I didn't think the p&^s up was going to be so rowdy that you would find out about whether I live up to my other names....pmsl
                    People with nick names like that always slip up somewhere along the line, I will be there to witness it that's all lol

Comment

• This thread is going to end up in stags pants, I can see it coming

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
                        Thank god for that, I have never seen OH move so fast he had his screw driver out faster than I could say his name it's a 5 amp fuse but I had to put a 3 amp in till I get one today will it be ok?
                        If all you are running off of it is your PC and a flat screen it will be fine. Don't plug the kettle into it, will you?
                        My Blog

Comment

• :rolleyes: even I know that anything that heats up needs 15 amps, thank you anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by LuggerBugs View Post
                            I want a young lady on work experience
                            Pffttt.....So do I, one to do the cleaning and washing, who can cook and maybe is good at DIY.
                            Dear God I never ask for much!

Good morning virtual people of the FMB Fanclub.

Best wishes,
                            Hod..Liam...
                            Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• Morning HOD,
                              If you get one and she is cheap, let me know I'll get one for the OH!!!!!

Comment

• PMSL Enaid

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X