• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Fendy,

I am a new one, had alsorts of probs getting links, sending replies etc. I think I have the hang of it now.. She says!

Call me Ang, Angel or Angle

Comment

• Lol Lol Lol. I see youve been getting called both Angle and Angel. Lol Lol Lol PMSL, has Enaid been on the rum n cokes again. Lol xxxxxx

Well welcome Angel. You are most welcome here, and were delighted youve chosen our thread to pop in and enjoy some banter on. It will truly be lovely chatting to you over the coming weeks.
      I sincerely look forward to getting to know a bit more about your claims, and if we can help you in any way at all, then just shout. Theres always somebody here to lend a hand whatever the question, problem, or just general confuzzlement.

Fendy xxxxxxxx
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• I have lots of confuzzlement, and rum n cokes lol. Thanks a million, I have been saying this since I logged on but everyone has been great

I have to go now, housework is calling

I will log on soon, speak to you then.

Ang. XXX

Comment

• Byeeeee. Have fun........ Fendy xxxx
          Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
          Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
          Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
          Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
          Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
          Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1
          A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Doing the housework is never fun Fendy.............What planet you from hun???????

Comment

• Hmm that reminds me, its gone quiet in the kitchen, the washer and the dryer must have finished again

Comment

• Just in the middle of cooking tea, and as my pc is in the kitchen I thought I would say hello so

HELLO

Comment

• Hello back are you ok and what you having for tea?

Comment

• hello everyone

Comment

• Hi Tempty you ok? ahve you had yer massage or is it finished now?

Comment

• I've got no idea what I'm gonna do for tea yet!, kids have abandoned me, hubby is busy rebuilding a bike in his workshop and I've only just finished cleaning out the loan car ready for it to be picked up. could do with some ideas..... hehe spill it PKea what yer havin then?

Comment

• I'm fine thanks Enaid hun, had a massage on wednessday, got one more to go next wednessday, then should be ok from there
                          and yes feeling much better now........ still get a few aches at the end of the day! but nothing serious. ganoo give it another couple of weeks though before I attempt to ride the bike I think though.... just to be on the safe side lol

Comment

• OH and my daughter have had hot dogs and chips while I watched the tennis, I can't eat that and as I thought he was going for a curry later on, you know romantic supper pmsl I have had nothing. Now the idle burger is sprawled out on couch watching a s****y cowboy film.
                            I may just murder him in a mo, or after he's been for a curry anyway

Comment

• blimey did'nt realise what the time was..... got someone coming to have a look at our other car in a min....... might be a few tears from Hubby if he buy's it. poor thing (the car that is) we have'nt used it for months.... far to expensive to run....... out of MOT and TAX is nearly up. but it's gotta go, we cant afford to insure it, so it's been hiding in the workshop unloved and uninsured. for the last 4 months!!!

Comment

• Roast Chicken and Baby new Pototoes, and me spuds are done now, so i'm off to round up everyone.

See ya all later

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X