• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russ there are other ways to pay I think - wan tme to find out for you, I'd hate to think you were being depraved, oops I mean deprived

Comment

• Just wondering if anyones heard of a company in Switzerland 'IMS'. Just had a call re investing in shares, the bloke was lovely but I'm always skeptical, perhaps you know of somewhere similar to 'companies house' where I can find swiss based co's? Can invest some moolah there perhaps...

xx

Comment

• If I phone you will you invest some in my direction please?

Comment

• FREE MONEY HERE!!!

Wish I had it to give away! Just I won off natwest - £3,400 in total - but I know it'll dissappear in my ever-dwindling account. Ideas anyone? Is there a retired dog trust? A 'help the aged fish' charity? Perhaps a pussycat-mad half-hour-research-society?

Comment

• Theres the PKea Alcohol Appreciation Society always needs funds

Comment

• Help Delta pay her mortgage fund?

Comment

• Originally posted by nuddy View Post
                Just wondering if anyones heard of a company in Switzerland 'IMS'. Just had a call re investing in shares, the bloke was lovely but I'm always skeptical, perhaps you know of somewhere similar to 'companies house' where I can find swiss based co's? Can invest some moolah there perhaps...

xx
                And why would you trust a company that has to phone around offering shares?

Sorry to burst the bubble, but this type of scam is all too common. Last folks that tried it with me were from Canada. Nigerian sounding Canadians? Hmmmm.
                My Blog
                http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by veilside01702 View Post
                  Hi all......can't see the post....as I can't sign up for VIP......
                  Due to somebody hacking my paypal and stealing all my bank details......
                  Now I am outta pocket for £400......AAARRRGGGHHH
                  All I needed.....
                  Oh....a friend has just done her first gig.....she has a myspace recording of a few songs...
                  Thought you might like to have a look and let me know what you guys think??
                  cheers...
                  Russ
                  www.myspace.com/underkarma
                  House by the sea. How appropriate.
                  My Blog

Comment

• Hi peeps, is everyone ok this bright sunny day in Essex :rolleyes: Nuddy don't trust these calls at all hun, Luggerbugs is perfectly right, this is yet another scam hun.

Oooooooh Lugger and how is my favourite sailor

sapphire

Comment

• Ok guys, this is it, I am taking advantage of the break in raindrops (raindrops???? it's been flamin stairrods here today!) and running downhill to the post office, hmm guess I had better himself something for his butties tomorrow while I am out, can't be doing with thinking at 5am!

If I am not back in an hour send out the lifeboats, (well I am going downhill, and the centre of our 'town' is next to a river)

Comment

• I'ms back, and it didnt drop one little raindrop the whole time I was out.

Comment

• Dry Delta. All sunny in Aberdeenshire now too. Looks like a swell building on the water though. Bad weather coming I think.

And Sapphire, somehow the sea looks a lot better from my top room than it does when I'm floating on the stuff.
                          My Blog

Comment

• is it me or is it getting busier on here?
                            I have only been gone just over 4 hrs and it took me 30 mins to catch up. I like it I like it a lot and so happy for those involved. Enaid x

Comment

• Well I emailed a guy from another forum today that is having a bit of trouble with the council and his council tax. Was getting a bit of stick on the other forum (not a money related forum), so I sent him an email and directed him over here, telling him that people can help and guide and won't judge him or his situation.

Comment

• Hi all....... abscess gone thankfully, just got back from holiday, loads of damp clothes to sort out and definately no sun-tan... but! I have just sat in the garden for a bacardi and typically it is a beautiful evening, why oh why couldn't it have been like this during the week... £520 we spent on a caravan, all the trimmings with the most fantastic sea view, and four of us spent the evenings cooped up indoors hearing the rain on the roof!

Anyway. what have I missed in the last week? Anyone had any wins?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X