• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exactly, I wasnt sure............... better to ask if not sure I always think............... Lol xxx
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Originally posted by Delta View Post
      Best thing to do is just not sober up!

My other half is from Devon, managed to beat the oooh arggghs out of him! he left there nearly 6 years ago, so had plenty of time to become a Northerner! lol

Small world innit, he got chatting to a lad on the flight sim thing, one that now lives up here, but went to the same school as him (albeit a bit later).

I dunno, these Devon folks that just keep turning up all over the place

Lol delta we sutherners just like to spread our wings a bit LOL

Comment

• Thats posts, lol lol lol, not thread, the FMB Fanclub thread, lol lol xxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
        Natwest round 2
        Abbey Round 2
        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Hey Delta, and Tempty................................ tis raining here now................ chucking it down in pails full. xxx

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Ok Mr RLJ The donation buttons up and running on the homepage

http://www.legal-beagles.co.uk/

£5 was it?

Comment

• it's been piddling down here pretty much all day fendy not good!
              rain looks set to stay here aswell! Oh well spose it keeps me from wanting to get out on the bike....... don't think that would be good for me right now!

Comment

• Piffing it down here as well now, good job other half has taken his waterproofs with him tonight (left at home last night and we had rain of biblical proportions!)

Comment

• Definitely not, you keep off that bike till youre all better. thats an order. Lol Lol Lol xxx

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• I'm a man of my word, It has been done. Check it out. I just hope it hasn't gone into your bank account. Doh!

Comment

• Well so much for flaming June. N O T. DONE NOWT BUT PIDDLE DOWN ALL MONTH............XXX

Now Gunning for
                      Natwest round 2
                      Abbey Round 2
                      Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for RLJ. Wonder if its their first ever donation ?????

Ha.

Fendy x

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Do i get extra brownie points?

Comment

• I promise I'll be good, no riding for me

Comment

• Can i have one of them VIP donater jobbies

Comment

• Ah Tempty your not one of those dry weather bikers are you?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X