• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensible,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, soz Enaid, that word doesnt exist in my vocabulary, Lol Lol xxxx
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• its y fronts here

Comment

• We DONT DO SENSIBLE ON THIS THREAD. WE JUST DONT. ITS BANNED, LOL LOL LOL XXXX

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
        Natwest round 2
        Abbey Round 2
        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• y fronts and platex girdles

Comment

• Must learn to keep up
            Last edited by Paradox; 24th June 2007, 18:24:PM. Reason: not relevant - too slow!

Comment

• LOL eanaid just who are you trying to kid
              i rembember the massuse conversation in my thread rotfl
              I was quite dissapointed for a moment there.... after all the hype from you baaaaad baaaaaad girls LOL

Comment

• I like little shorts, the sort that seem about 5cm wide but stretch to fit snugly.... very cute

Comment

• I only say that cause i remember the adverts

Comment

• Gawd are we short of topics this evening......................... x

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• you have not seen the small invasion of people viewing lots and lots of topics and the ongoing minor skirmish with the drivers across t'other side of road. Shocking!!

Comment

• Tell me more Nattie

Comment

• Originally posted by Fendyweather View Post
                          Gawd are we short of topics this evening......................... x

You can tell everyone about the wine oyu are going to make for us!!!!
                          When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• Seen it disgusted, why can't they just leave it alone?

Comment

• My plums are still green Moch

Comment

• Wha, what have I missed.................. oooooo do tell do tell............... Yeah, Im making vino for everybody this year from home grown grapes.

Whats going on........... somebody tell me. Im lost. Fendy xxx

Now Gunning for
                                Natwest round 2
                                Abbey Round 2
                                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X