• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a daughter with learning difficulties, she is 31 now. As she goes to a day center the holidays are not as long thank goodness, in fact they only close for bank hols, xmas and training days.

Comment

• morning peeps

Comment

• Hi Tempty are you feeling any better?

Comment

• sorry if I dissaprear mid converasation or anything!!
          my net connection playing up.......... went off last night could'nt get it back ........bit ropey but I think i'm ok so far LOL

Comment

• hi eanaid
            yes I'm feeling much better still got a few aches, but these really are just aches.... not pains yaaaaaayy

Comment

• lack of pain has'nt improved my speeling this morning then.... sorry enaid

Comment

• Is it the weather or your server?

Comment

• think it's weather! it's been on and off a bit this morning

Comment

• mind you it has stoped raining here........ for now..... very black it'll go again soon I'm sure

Comment

• Good Morning Campers, well so far we have had bright sunshine, but now getting dark clouds forming across a bright blue sky. Looks like we're in for some rain etc here as well.
                      Whats the latest gossip then peeps, I've read about hedgeys 'promotion', oh and the latest bitching on the other side. So anything else new ?

sapphire

Comment

• It's legging it down here, no sign of a let up either. Glad I'm going to work now can cope with work when it's like this outside.

Comment

• Don't think so Sapphire, they'll have no beer garden again me thinks if they carry on. Why they have to keep having niggles beggers belief it will get them no where.
                          Andrew Murry is out of Wimbledon, not a surprise really. Don't know who that leaves us with that has any chance of getting to week two.

Comment

• Hmmmm me thinks that working from home is a blessing nowadays, don't have to go out into the rain, and can get out into the garden quicker when the good weather is here as well

Re the other side I think they are just bitter and twisted and very, very worried because this site is friendlier, more professional etc etc and thats something they will never achieve as long as they have holes in their asses. So onwards and upwards lets make this 'the place to be'.
                            End of sermon.

sapphire

ooooh I feel better for that

Comment

• What you mean "make" it the place to be? It already is.

Comment

• could'nt agree more

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X