• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok i'm going in. Cover me

Comment

• Sorry my quilt covers me hubby and 4 stone staffy can't fit anyone else in

Comment

• And I am just going to get in it first i hope
        See you all tomoeeow nite nite Enaid. xx

Comment

• I give up. I can't keep up with you lot. 5 minutes I've been away, and there's pages to read.

Well, OK. A few hours. But you know what I mean.

What's that about Hedgey tho? Nothing nasty I hope? Too tired to go back and read properly.
          My Blog
          http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Hedgey is now a Site helper on Cag all pink an all !
            Me and Fendy just a little upset as you can imagine, but hey ho, life goes on.
            Are you nearly home yet?

Comment

• Peed orf I can see you ther what do you think I am in amazement, I only got a pc 10 month ago jeez I don't know if I'm coming or going

Comment

• Morning All,
                Never seen so much rain, it's horrible out there today.I'm sure the experts said we were going to have a long hot summer! The longest day has gone and before you know it, it'll be xmas

Comment

• morning all ,hope everyones ok.weathers terrible again and supposed to be quite bad all day! yuk!
                  took me ages to catch up on all the posts!

Comment

• No Wimbledon Boo Hoo,
                    Well the Brits will still be in it tomorrow now anyway

Comment

• morning peeps,

yep wet up here as well......noooooo.soon it will be the kids 6 weeks holidays hope it gets nice before then.

Hope everyone slept well.

Comment

• Ooooh don't mention the summer holidays please, I am still trying to get over last years when we had 9 (yep you read that right NINE) weeks

Comment

• Glad I'm all over that now, don't know how I coped to be honest. It's just so hard and expensive keeping them occupied.

Comment

• delta where are you again Burnley way......they changed to go in with blackburn holidays didnt they???

oh i dont complain 6 weeks off work

Comment

• Are you a teacher mistie?

Comment

• Nooooo Way.
                                I help the special needs kids...dont know whos more nuts them or me

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X