• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no fendy this morning then?
    hope she's not been flooded out ...... weather op north looks pretty bad!

not that great here to be honest

Comment

• Weather oop north is grim I tell thee I was supposed to be out and about today, knocked it on the head because weather makes it pointless to go to building sites.

Cooped up in the office instead.

Bored

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        What you mean "make" it the place to be? It already is.
        Ok Ok you pedantic so and so, I agree wholeheartedly agree, yes this is the best place, Ok got it, get it, GOOD ffs.

sapphire

Comment

• Im here Im here............ just got back from kiddy school run, and it is utterly wanging it down like theres no tomorrow. Very very windy, half my garden pots strewn across the garden. Its dark, green, gloomy and very much like depths of winter............... weird weird weather were having. How are you this morning Temty. Hows the neck doing ????

Im still a bit erm erm erm how can I say this. erm, cant find the right word.

Fendy xxx
          Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
          Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
          Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
          Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
          Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
          Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1
          A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Im still a bit erm erm erm how can I say this. erm, cant find the right word.

Pished ? Confused ? Tired ? Emotional ? Hormonal ? well what is it hun ?

Morning Fendy

sapphire

Comment

• Is it erm erm

disillusioned, debunked, discouraged, um, I cant find the word that fits right. It doesnt exist. Its a feeling.........xxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• How can I put it................. do you know when you feel on the inside with every fibre of youre being you are right about something, YOU JUST KNOW YOU ARE RIGHT, END OF, NO MATTER WHAT ANYBODY ELSE SAYS YOU JUST KNOW YOU ARE RIGHT about something, but yet you cant convey that to somebody else in words that will make them understand and believe how right you are......... Well thats how I feel. Its just a very very frustrated feeling. I dont know how else to describe it. Fendy xx Sorry

Now Gunning for
                Natwest round 2
                Abbey Round 2
                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Ive had a major epiphany, thats all I can say. End of...........

Right onto business. Got to start harassing Crapital Bum today and make a start on Abbey Claim number 2. Gonna start regardless of the missing 60 statements............ I can always do yet another claim for them later on. So going for Abbey No.2 with contractual for over 6 years ago, and starting with prelim today. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. xxxx Fendy xxxx Although did I see somewhere from nattie that some sort of high court precedent had been set for the over 6 year thing. Sorry, Im being a bit official today arent I. xxxx

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• yup I get it fendy hun, beleive me I do.
                    I don't know how to describe it either hun

Comment

• Never seen you stuck for words Fendy! you will get it out eventually if you have to.
                      I have an idea what it might be about but, like you say end of, for now

Comment

• Originally posted by Fendyweather View Post
                        Ive had a major epiphany, thats all I can say. End of...........

Right onto business. Got to start harassing Crapital Bum today and make a start on Abbey Claim number 2. Gonna start regardless of the missing 60 statements............ I can always do yet another claim for them later on. So going for Abbey No.2 with contractual for over 6 years ago, and starting with prelim today. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. xxxx Fendy xxxx Although did I see somewhere from nattie that some sort of high court precedent had been set for the over 6 year thing. Sorry, Im being a bit official today arent I. xxxx
                        ooo really?? does thatmean we can't go back more then 6 yrs now?
                        coz that was claim number 2 for me! was hopeing to get this one out the way first.... then go back on mine and start from begining on hubbys!

Comment

• Um, Im gonna go have a look around and see what I can find about it. I know we can no longer use the contractual based on mutuality and reciprocality, as thats been out the window now bit a iccle while, its now about proving their fraud, i.e. you believing their charges were lawful, when they clearly are not, and the fact they have hidden their true costs for penalty for many many years, i.e. as far back as you are claiming. I know its a bit more involved so I gotta do a lot of reading up on it, but you dont have to mention why you are going back more than 6 years till the court ask for it when youve filed at court. Till the just keep schtum about the reasons for it,, till court stage. But continue on in the vein as if its up to 6 years. They will probs ignore us,, hence we file at court again, and thats when the knowing your homework comes into play. But having done it once now, Im not scared, just need to be sure of my arguments for when that time comes. So for now, just gonna send prelim to Shabby today. Cant do anything about Nutwest 2 yet, because still dont have the flipping SAR info. I gave them till end of this week before filing at court for non compliance. Gawd, more filing at court. The judge at Keighley court is gonna know my name inside out and back to front by the time Ive finished with this claiming thing. Lol Lol Lol xxxx Just hope he doesnt think Im greedy. I just want justice.

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• sorry I'm being very blonde today, think the weather must be effecting me hehe.

The neck is feeling much better today thanks hun just acheing, no real pain anywhere...... yet LOL

Comment

• Greedy!!! wash your mouth out!!!!

these so in so's took a fat load of cash off you!! how the hell you survived that I'll never know. you are only going after what is rightfully yours. the banks seem to think our own private accounts are their own personal till's ... that they can dip into and take take take when ever they feel like it, we need people like you to show em ..... they CAN'T and WON'T get away with it

you keep at it girl.... no one here thinks you're only after the money......for a second

Comment

• Lol Lol Lol. Ta Tempty.............. glad ur a bit perkier, but be careful with those knock out pills.................. some of them are enough to put a horse out, Lol Lol xxxx

Now Gunning for
                                Natwest round 2
                                Abbey Round 2
                                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X