• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaaaw dowgees are just amazing............ theyre so like people, and so loving and so loyal and so well just gorgeous and faithful. I would never be without a dog in my life ever again. We tried it for a couple of years but the house was such a dull quiet place without one. And now he keeps us all fit. We walk miles at weekend with him, and the kids love walking miles too, so in a way he keeps us fit and active too. You can lose with a dowgeeee really. You win all ways round. Fendy xxxx

Im sorry. I just love dowgeeees theyre so lovely. xxxxx
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• just posted in the debt section...... please have a look really need some help on this one... thanks!!!

Comment

• Just looking at it now tempty

Comment

• thanks hun

Comment

• Hope that helps

Comment

• Where is it Tempty. I cant find it.......... Fendy xxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• OK did that for you Fendy, I am off to work now be home about 9.45 I do hope we here off Archer by then. So see you all later. Behave yourselves or maybe not

Comment

• Thanks Enaid, ur a darling. Fendy xxxx

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Right, got a pile of paperwork the size of Everest. Gonna start plodding through for a couple of hours. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, catcha all later. Fendy xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• OMG our Archers only gone and done it hasnt she...................... bloody well won. Ace or what................. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FOR ARCHER, THE BRAVE..................... YOU THREW EVERYTHING YOU HAD AT COBBLERS HUN, AND THEY STILL COULDNT DODGE THEM ARROWS. GOOD ON YER............... SINCERELY WELL DONE. FENDY XXXXX

Now Gunning for
                      Natwest round 2
                      Abbey Round 2
                      Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
                        Hedgey is now a Site helper on Cag all pink an all !
                        Me and Fendy just a little upset as you can imagine, but hey ho, life goes on.
                        Are you nearly home yet?
                        Awww. I hope you all haven't fallen out over it. :o

Nearly home. Well, nearly Middlesborough. But looks like we finished just in time cos the weather is a bit lumpy bumpy out here. Not sure what time I'll get away from here, but I think too late for a flight. So looks like I'll be driving through the night. Oh well. If I get home after midnight, it's an extra day's pay.
                        My Blog
                        http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• HOORAY FOR ARCHER!!!!!!!!! MORE BUBBLY REQUIRED!!!!!!
                          My Blog
                          http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay luggers bumping and grinding on the open waves.............. ooooo er Mrs., sounds rude, Lol Lol Lol PMSL................... Archer the winner, Archer the great, Archer the top dudette, Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for archer.

Bet it will feel funny being back on dry land, ooooops did I say dry land. I actually meant nissing it down, stormy windy gale like chucking it down, bucketing it down, peeing it down rain and kak stuff.

Yukky pants weather or what.

Lol Lol Lol. Welcome home Lugger............ almost. Fendy xxxxxxx

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Wooooooooo Woooooooo Congratulations Archer hun. xxxxxxxxxx

sapphire

Comment

• Welcome home Luggerbugs, how long you on home for this time hun ?

sapphire

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X