• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speaking of motorbikes, it's a beautifull day, the kids are out with their aunty, so i'm off on my bike for a nice afternoon ride
    see ya'll later

Comment

• Hi

just a quick catch up, nothing happening here. but weather is great so out in garden catching some rays so I won't look like a bottle of pasteurised when I go on hols!! lol.

Might nip in and catch up later. Wendy x.
      Is no longer here

Comment

• Hi all......
        How is everyone today??
        I've spent most of the say being the house B*tch as my other half calls me....lol
        Typical....a bloke is unable to work through ill health and we get to do all the housework!..........lol
        Been very hot down here in Southend on mud.......so have made new tray for cutlery draw outta some old pine......lol
        and now finally sitting down for some lunch and a cuppa.........lol

Comment

• I don't believe this.......I still have no posts listed.......I must be invisible......or a ghost!
          lol.....
          Fendy, wendyb, archer.......can you see me????
          Am I real???

Comment

• OMG You guys can talk I've just sat here and read all 230 posts as well! It's great to see though

Veilside.. posts in "the lamp post" don't go towards your total post count.. Sorry

I'd liken it to the Bear Garden on CAG, but I might get shot

Matt

Comment

• cheers matt......bear garden.....didn't that burn down.....lol

Comment

• lol yea it def did something!!!
                fendy dont worry its my pleasure to help in anyway i can
                took kiddies to park with their bike/rollerblades had faces painted saw the animals and had dinner ...........now im ready for bed!!!
                littlest has been watching ladybirds hatch all morning she counted and there were 31 this morning but only a few left to hatch.... no peace for the wicked she wants me to see another one shes found!.....

Comment

• Hi again.....
                  anyone got a copy of nasties T&C's for 2001 onward......lost mine when my pc died.....
                  gotta have all doc's in by 13th.....aaaarrrrrgggghhhh!!!
                  Wendy, fendy, archer.......hhheeeeelllllpppp.......lol

Comment

• sorry,i only have the 1998 ones.....is it ur prelim on the 13th?
                    i have my final cort date for the 27th

Comment

• First one.....I was told it was more of a mediation type one...??
                      All I know is nasty have added about £1000 to my account since I filed claim....
                      I have written to court and told them, also asked court to consider CI at 29.6% as reciprocity and mutuality if not the courts 8% would do......lol......phew remembered....lol
                      Do I really need everything for a first hearing??
                      I was trying to be ready for anything cobbetts or nasty dish out....lol

Comment

• Yay......guys I got 2 posts now.......lol
                        Nobody told me that I didn't get points for posting in here......lol
                        Thanks Matt......everyone else let me think I was either going mad or drank too much of fendys punch......lol

Comment

• I was T total for 16 years till I met fendy, wendyb, archer and the gang......
                          Now I am dwinking like a pish.......hic!
                          Bard infoooence.....lol

Comment

• Originally posted by veilside01702 View Post
                            I was T total for 16 years till I met fendy, wendyb, archer and the gang......
                            Now I am dwinking like a pish.......hic!
                            Bard infoooence.....lol
                            Lol.............. you so lie, we're a bunch of little angels we are!!!!

Reckon you're the bad influence hun!!!!.................. just gonna pour meself another pinot grigio!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• And I'm still on the coffee, had my day all planned, then the kids got up and it all went a bit tots up! Then we had the air ambulance circling over the house, it plonked it's cute ass on the road that is about 100 yards from me (obviously it was a wee bit further up), seems two cars had a heavy snogging session, have never seen so many blue lights in one place! we had the full works, including paramedic cars!

Comment

• Ooooooooh Delta! Busy day in your road then hun.

Saw before that you're over Padiham way................ not too far from me!!!! We do loads of walkin' over on Pendle hill. Get yer telescope out and you just might see me fly hun!!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X