• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all,

Acccessing this site by satellite, painfully slow, but at least I can keep up to date with the gossip.

Comment

• Aloha Nik, it maybe slow but your here! Hows things?
      When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• I am currently the duty engineer of the day on this mighty vessel. Bored out of my skull. satellite Tv is broken, have to wait up till midnight to do final rounds, then up at six in the morning to do rounds again. AND the clocks are being advanced tonight as we change time zones, so 1 hours less sleep to top it all.

Rant over

Comment

• I will explain paypal. It goes through a bank account as paypal either switch or DD. That gives them a big clue as I do not use PayPal that often if ever. Not a good idea.

Comment

• chat

and this heap of M.O.D junk they call a computer won't let me into chat.......................

Comment

• Ohhh no poor you! When you back on dry land?

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• Originally posted by Nattie View Post
                I will explain paypal. It goes through a bank account as paypal either switch or DD. That gives them a big clue as I do not use PayPal that often if ever. Not a good idea.
                Nattie could you transfer money to another users paypal account and get them to pay for you?

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• Nik, told guys in chat you are here

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• Ooooh I got an idea. Could I pay for ya Nuttie....................... would be my pleasure............

And what does Niklow do ??? on ship somewhere ????? Like lugger does or something else. Fendy xxxx

And PKea, why do I know your name, soooooooooo well. Im sure its more than just from over the road. ??? Fendy xxxx
                    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1
                    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• well nik, boy how are you me old pal

Comment

• Love Niks avatar................... are you really, ya know, EVIL INSIDE............... inxs song, devil inside, yaaaaaaaaaaay, cool tune. xxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Where has all the peeeeepies gone ????

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Everyone, stop offering to pay for me to be VIP, no offers will be accepted because it can constitute a bribe at a later point in time.
                            I am sure you will all understand.

Nik, at this moment in time i would love to be on that boat with you with a dodgy connection and no TV......bliss

Comment

• i was thinking you could pay for yourself... just via someone elses paypel... thas not a bribe just a transaction the long way round

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• as I said, Nik, got a place for a bank worker on the ship of yours

No offers will be accepted.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X