• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Delta View Post
    Morning all

Quick question, If I am sending a SAR to Crap one, do I also need to send the CCA request? (cos I am thinking that the CCA would be included in my file?)

And if I do send them both, can I put them both in the same envelope (obviously with 2 postal orders)?
    I have just this second finished a SAR for a mate for 2 different credit cards. I have included in the SAR this:

Please supply me with copies of all personal data which you hold about me in relation to the above account, this is to include copies of all correspondences, recorded telephone calls as well as a complete list of transactions and charges relating to my banking history with your organisation. Alternatively, a complete set of statements for that period will be acceptable.

Additionally, where there has been any event in my account history over this period which has required manual intervention by any member of your staff, or any other person, I require disclosure of any indication or notes which have either caused or resulted in that manual intervention, or other evidence of that manual intervention in relation to my banking business with you. I also require a copy of my original Terms & Conditions and a true copy of my original signed Credit Agreement under the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

If you are unable to supply this data because there has been no such manual intervention, then please be so kind as to confirm this in your response.

I enclose the statutory maximum fee of £10 for the Data Protection Act Request as well as a £1 fee for my copy credit agreement. You have 40 days in which to comply. Furthermore, if I discover that you have levied disproportionate penalties against me, then I shall be reclaiming them, so please be aware that a Letter Before Action will be sent to you prior to any court action that may be needed following this deadline, and I will also be reclaiming the enclosed £10 Data Protection Act - Subject Access Request fee.

Before anyone say it yes I know that there are different timescales for CCA request, however it will be covered by the 40 days and they should know this anyway, if after a couple of days after the 40 dyas they have not supplied the CCA they will then be in criminal default.

Jobs a good un.

Comment

• deleted post as came up twice

PS why is there not a post delete feature on here?
      Last edited by TANZARELLI; 28th June 2007, 11:27:AM.

Comment

• soz about the first post then similar thought I had lost internet conection so did it again as thought it hadn't posted as it disapeared. lol

Comment

• Hi Iancognito....
          Why isn't it covered under the consumer credit agreement for sec.78 for running account credit??
          confused.....lol
          Surely because it is agreed lending and interest paid??
          What exempts it??
          Thanks.....Russ.......

Comment

• Boo, at work, so just caught up in the last 10 mins. Havent missed much, thank gawd, less for me to catch up with on tonight. Im a sickly orange colour, lol lol lol pmsl. xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
            Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
            Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
            Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
            Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
            Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
            Natwest round 2
            Abbey Round 2
            Yorkshire Bank round 1
            A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• I was thinking the same, quick read now saves time this evening... mind you I want to watch The Bill tonight, it was good last night.... such a sad little soul me

Comment

• Hi Tanz, thanks for that, I haven't had chance to get to the post office today, so will do that one and get it off tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fendyweather View Post
                  Boo, at work, so just caught up in the last 10 mins. Havent missed much, thank gawd, less for me to catch up with on tonight. Im a sickly orange colour, lol lol lol pmsl. xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  The future's bright, the future's Orange.

I suppose that's why the Pope has banned mobile phones in the Vatican.
                  My Blog
                  http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• And just off to post my letter to Sky telling them to shove their demand for £17.50 up their jacksey.

They are Sooooo going to get reported to the ICO if they share my data around with DCA's and CRA's. LOL
                    My Blog

Comment

• Oooo good luck with that Lugger!
                      Sky = biggest bunch of F**KW**TS I've ever come across.

After being a customer of theirs for 12 years!! our reciever box broke, and we decided to cancel..... to be honest, got sick of the constant repeats and found we were paying out for something we rarely use these day's anyway. So we bought a cheapo freeview box (does for us)

Rang sky to cancel, were told we'd have to pay a final month....ok no biggie I know it's a months cacelation! paid up front for the final month and thought that was that.

3 months later we get a bill from them for the princley sum of £11 lol
                      rung them up and was told it was because we had given our notice 1 week into their current billing period!!!...... not my problem I said....... we gave you a month's notice paid what I was told we owed....end off (my opinion) Doesy pillock then said he'd switch the signal on for us for a week, but we would still have to pay what was owed!!! ERm box is BROKEN you twit!!!

Anyway long an short of it is they took us to court (for £11 FFS lol) and I eneded up paying it as we were remortgageing and it would have bolloxed it all up LOL

Comment

• Well I actualy past my test, I must say it boosted my morale no end.
                        I have also been approached by a potential toyboy, this I think I need to discuss with my hubby though before making a decision

Comment

• Oh well, time to tootle off home soon and have my tea,
                          best do 10 mins works today before I go home.. lol

Anyway speak to you all later, when i have a full belly and a beer in my hand

Paul

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
                            Well I actualy past my test, I must say it boosted my morale no end.
                            I have also been approached by a potential toyboy, this I think I need to discuss with my hubby though before making a decision
                            In the order of your comments, I reply thusly...

1 - Well done.

2 - BLOODY well done.
                            My Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by PKea View Post
                              Oh well, time to tootle off home soon and have my tea,
                              best do 10 mins works today before I go home.. lol

Anyway speak to you all later, when i have a full belly and a beer in my hand

Paul
                              As opposed to a full beer, and a belly in your hand.

(Although I'm led to believe a bush in the hand is worth two in the bird. Or something like that anyway.)
                              My Blog

Comment

• Lugger you are so naughty, but very very funny
                                and thanks for the well done's

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X