• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But you did ? didn't you?

Comment

• Yeah.
      My Blog
      http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• You are a litle love aren't you? I bet Mrs LB doesn't moan at you either, I bet she is dead chuffed you do your share

Comment

• afternoon all....had a few heavy showers toady
          just took kids swimming,and fed them
          cant wait for bedtime cos ive had 4 hours sleep!
          got a DVD to watch later with some toffee popcorn! yay

Comment

• Me too archer. Got Open Season to watch for littlest ladeeeee. Aaaaw, n curry for us, yaaaaaay, bit later though.
            Lugger, Mrs Lugger is a .v.v..v.vv.v. lucky lady xxx does she wanna rent u out....???? pmsl
            Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
            Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
            Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
            Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
            Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
            Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
            Natwest round 2
            Abbey Round 2
            Yorkshire Bank round 1
            A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• sounds like a good evening plan to me.... toffee popcorn Mmmmm yummy

Comment

• Think we have friends due over later, so no doubt I'll end up slouched on the couch in a giggley drunken state lol

Comment

• Hi Tempty,
                  How you feeling now, is work not killing you?
                  That popcorn, that what you get at piccies i get the biggest one thinking I'll never eat all that and it's usually gone before the film starts lol

Comment

• Awww I want to go orange damn it!!
                    can't do it yet though, would cut things awfull close to the mark and we all know what happens when you don't have much in your account!!! Nasty west will find an exscuse to take it lol. I'll have to be patient (not a quality I have in abundance lol) Get a few more spondoolies on tues, so might be able to do it then

Comment

• Ah giggly....I know that well xx
                      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                      Natwest round 2
                      Abbey Round 2
                      Yorkshire Bank round 1
                      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• want to know something scarey?
                        if you type fendyweather into google u get the threads you started fendy!

Comment

• now that is scary

Comment

• I'm getting there slowly i think enaid
                            pain never quite goes..... does start to wear you down sometimes. but most of the time it's just aches, Still not braved the bike though.

I'm not working atm, have applied for 3 night jobs (not gonna take em all on though lol) Hubby has left his ...... But he's applied for another, so it's a race to see who gets one first now lol. Only one of us can work, no family down here to help out with the kids and childcare cost's as much as I'd earn lol. with anyluck he'll get his before I have to start.... here's hoping

Comment

• Originally posted by Delta View Post
                              now that is scary
                              How's that happened have you tried your names there is nothing under my name

Comment

• right im off to get a mars ice cream and watch the film,arthur and the invisibles! have fun all ill try and catch up later
                                xxx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X