• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oooh just popped into your natwest thread tempty. You have nothing to fear from fast track hun. Nothing. xxxxx
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• I've done some reading up this afternoon, feeling a little better about it now...... was just a shock to the system really as I'd expected this to stay in the small claims. But like you say.... this could be better for me in the long run. Just menas I'm gonna have to pull my blonde airhead in and get to grips with the legal stuff......oh eck.... lol

Comment

• There is a new member which i need you to welcome but i need you to use keywords of NatWest, Branch, Penalty charges, default, and whistleblower. There is a method in the madness. Sorry to interrupt.

Comment

• Okies, will do. Tempty dont worry,, whatever you need to know along the way,just shout. I will do everything in my power to help you, whatever it is. If I dont know the answer I will research and find out for you. But dont worry. Cobbetts do not like fast track........... because they know they have no intention of complying with its directions i.e. full disclosure. SO PLEASE PLEASE DONT WORRY. Nothing to worry about. Honest. xxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Fendy honey what would I do without you and the others.......cave in probably ....lol
            ok you've convinced me.... not worried anymore...... will proably bend yer ear off backwards if it does go fast track mind..... but I'm not worried anymore

Comment

• You wouldnt cave in because you are big and strong and you know you can do this. Truly hunny,, nothing to worry about with fast track. It honestly did me a favour............. no fear. Remember, no fear. And keep asking asking asking. Thats what were here for. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx WE CAN AND WILL GET YOU THROUGH THIS.XXX

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• I can tell I am really not doing my job properly if one of my natwesters is feeling the pressure and i am off gallavanting around other places.
                Keep the chin up, tempty, we will get you there to your dosh. Maybe you could get to the Holy Grail and get em to reveal their charges.

Comment

• See, the piggie speaks.................. hes our inside guy remember. Lol Lol Lol xxx Nothing can get past him.......... xxxx

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• fendy, NOTHING ever did get past me, i am just a veteran now i have passed the one year mark. And i never asked you, where you going to?

Comment

• Barbados Nattie. Rockley Beach, Barbados. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay xxx On monday. xxx for three weeks. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay x

Now Gunning for
                      Natwest round 2
                      Abbey Round 2
                      Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• three weeks without ya on the forum, HOW ARE WE GONNA SURVIVE?????

Comment

• Add extra 30 mins to your journey to Manny Airport
                          No drop off at terminal buildings, you are allowed 15mins frre parkig in short stay for dropping off.
                          Make sure all fluids, perfume, gel, toothpaste that is in your hand luggage is a maximum of 100ml per container. they all must be in an A5 size clear wallet. this includes drinks etc

check the site ti gives you al the information

Manchester Airport: Home

hope this helps

Palu
                          Last edited by Paule; 11th July 2007, 21:06:PM. Reason: dyslexic fingers

Comment

• Morning all

Don't have much of a plan for today cos I am pooped, early morning/late night yesterday. So am even thinking of heading back to bed when the kids have gone to school. Other half suggested that I went back to bed when he went to work, but it wasn't worth it for an hour.

Oh and parent's evening at my son's school this evening... oh joy!

Comment

• Morning

Been up since 5 for no other reason than I woke up!!

No back to bed for me, no kids off to school now, fortunately no more parents evenings now!! you have my sympathy.

Although having a work experience lad with me for a week has given me tons of sympathy for teachers too

Can't wait until I've got to do all my work by myself again!!!
                              Last edited by iancognito; 12th July 2007, 06:03:AM. Reason: premature postulation

Comment

• Well 2 cups of coffee later and I am still feeling no better, oh well can be back in bed just after 8.30

Would help if I was getting a good nights sleep, dunno whats going on, but even if I don't get up till later, I am still ready to drop at tea time.

Oh well, gotta go get the first one up

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X