• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol Lol Lol................... xxxxx big hug.
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Enaid I do believe that its opening time somewhere in the world hun, so as such I am now going for a nice cup of coffe with a very large glug of tia maria in it

Cheers Hunnies

sapphire

Well it is the weekend (nearly)

Comment

• Right on account of gotta get some housework done, day off, no bank letters to send today for a change, then better use the time wise to get the house spic span again today. Fish to feed, guinilly piggies to clean out, dog to walk, the old dyson needs a run around and a pile of ironing worse than Everest, and my skirting boards to wipe down today. See, always something interesting on the agenda, NOT. Lol Lol. Seriously, better go do something productive, will be back in a couple of hours for catch up, saves me doing it during curry and vino night tonight, Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Viva la curry, viva la vino. Fendy xxxx
        Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
        Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
        Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
        Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
        Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
        Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
        Natwest round 2
        Abbey Round 2
        Yorkshire Bank round 1
        A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Off to Fuengirola - 3 weeks today ile just be on final approach to Malaga.

Enaid, Wethers opened 45 mins ago

Comment

• I'v decided to save meself for a little while just had tea and dunkers! and I never dropped one either, the old ordervs must be improving

Comment

• Is anyone else hungry?

I'm starving and its Fish n Chips for Dinner

Comment

• Look what turned up in my office this morning, one of our drivers found her on the A road outside our office.

The owners proving somewhat of a challenge to track down, we've phoned them, faxed them, phoned the vets, police, dog warden.
                Last edited by Paradox; 30th November 2007, 09:04:AM.

Comment

• Blooming raining here, gotta nip out to the court in a bit and submitt my N244. then I may get time to grab a snack..... no fish n chips for me though soup and a chunk of bread if I'm lucky lol

Comment

• Awww she lovely
                    hope her owner comes to get her soon

Comment

• That poor little dog, they won't have dumped it though surely, it's got a name tag on.

Comment

• Matt

It looks like the dog only has 2 legs

Comment

• PMSL. No defo 4 legs, been jumping a 5ft wall today,

Comment

• They might just be out at work atm! Let's hope so eh!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              been jumping a 5ft wall today,
                              Good, you probably need the exercise. LOL

Comment

• Cheeky fecker She's been in our office. No bugger would catch her if she got out!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X