• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening All

Comment

• I have tp go now ! who else is going to say morning at 6? there you go nite nite all Enaid xx

Comment

• Hiya and good night Di.............no staminar

Best wishes,
        Hod..Liam..
        Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• do like me, go bed all afternoon and at 11pm you feel fresh....LOL
          Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• Originally posted by PKea View Post
            Evening All
            Originally posted by enaid View Post
            I have tp go now !
            Must change my aftershave

Comment

• Ohhh....I'm all alone again.....And I missed all the rubber......lol
              I wanna be tango'd....who do I need to bribe???
              lol........
              How is everyone??
              Russ

Comment

• aww veilside never mind!
                morning all!!!
                i had problems sleeping last night too excited!!! lol then daughter woke me up getting in my bed at half 4! im tired and its pouring down with rain again!!

Comment

• Morning Archer,
                  Excited! have you had a windfall or something?
                  The rain last night was horrendous, it woke me up and that takes some doing.

Comment

• Has everyone gone on their jollies except me, it's not often there is on one about.

Comment

• Morning, I'm here - wish I wasn't tho', well I don't mean wish I wasn't here I mean I wish I wasn't here if you know what I mean.

Comment

• I'm here, sort of, was just printing my SAR letter off for Crap One while getting second child sorted out for school.

Once my Kleeneze delivery has comes I am heading down to the post office, (are they open today? I am assuming that it is just deliveries that are affected?)

Comment

• Main post offices are not I don't think, but them in shops will be for definate.
                          If you need any info on crap 1 just ask, I have just finished with them.

Comment

• Morning All...live from Sunny Manchester and eating a sausage roll

Comment

• Sausage roll are you having a Buffet lol
                              which way are you facing there is no sun in vegas!!!!
                              and Delta they are bringing managers in for the crown PO workers, so I think all PO's will be open.

Comment

• I'm sat here watching the planes take off eating my sauasge roll with my brew. I'm not near home Enaid

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X