• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahhhhhhhh....

That's better.
    My Blog
    http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• like the picture luggers!

Comment

• Well i have tried
        Last edited by enaid; 5th January 2008, 14:51:PM.

Comment

• that took longer than the bleeding weding

Comment

• 35 years ago and it looks like 2 cups of tea over the photo, but hey ho still here and still with same bloke a diamond really, but I would never tell him that

Comment

• Evening all.......this is me.......lol
              Last edited by veilside01702; 13th August 2007, 19:54:PM.

Comment

• Blooming heck thre's only me and Archer left to do the piccies now......might post one when I get to work tomorrow....
                Is no longer here

Comment

• Yaaaay Veilside,,,,,,,, you look like a very slightly older version of Ray Liotta........... Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for veilside. Not many guys are brave enough to post up picces. And Enaid, thats no excuse hun, lovely wedding piccy as it is hun, we need a more up to date one. Mines only from last September, the one HOD posted up, and I look just the same, so c'mon, be brave, more recent ones. We are all in love anyway, so the looks dont matter. We love the people inside. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. xxx

Heres to you Ray my friend. Phwoar.............xxxx
                  Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                  Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                  Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                  Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                  Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                  Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1
                  A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• i missed all the photos last night!!
                    hey fendy how did HOD get a pic of you??? the person i said u reminded me of is an 80's film star but cant think of her name!!
                    nattie wheres your photo???
                    and dont u think hedgey is quiet?

Comment

• Hedgy is ok, Archer I am not talking behind her back, but I think her claim and what happened last week has really got to her. I think she will come round soon, well i hope so. Me thinks though best leave it at that for now!

Comment

• thats ok then just so long as shes ok i was worried about her
                        just realised why nattie cant post picture DOH!

Comment

• Veilsides picture was a nice surprise to me as well, I imagined some one weak and a bit frail knowing how he suffers. Fine figure of a man and all smiley. Mind you he is always laughing in his posts.

Comment

• yea it was i thought of him different too a bit like ur image of him! and HOD he was a shock too.! wonder about lugger..... u reckon he'll post?

Comment

• right off to get littlest archer ready for school and little son of archer needs a DRs appointment cos he's poorly so i have to go ... catch up later ..

Comment

• As you have ordered a recent piccie I have the portrait photographer calling round about lunch time. So will be able to post later, that,s if he's had enough time to airbrush it. You will have to be patient I'm afraid.

Don't know how i managed to type that i am laughing that much

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X