• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello HOD,
    By the way Fendy Mrsfoot pmd me after she read the your not going on the manchester do OTR.
    She asked if you were ok I told her you were and where you were, so she said she may come and visit one day.

Comment

• Yaaaaaaaaaaaay for Mrs Foot. She was always sooooooooooo lovely and soooooooooo funny. Lol Lol xxx

Im not being thick here but cos Im not of the horsey world, WHATS STRANGLES ????

Fendy xx
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Oooh didnt see ya there Hod. Good morning my friend. Right thats it. The minute somebody tells me to go play good little housewife, is the minute I dont. Thats it now. Not doing the ironing. It will sit there another day Im sure.

NO HOD I WONT GO DO THE IRONING NOW. I WONT..............

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
        Natwest round 2
        Abbey Round 2
        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Strangles. Ooo. Nasty, VERY infectious virus, and makes horses very poorly with flu-like symptoms. And because it takes a while to show up, anyone who has been around infected horses before it did show up, might not know they have been in contact with it.

The yard does hold shows too Enaid, and I'm worried folks will have been there with their own horses without knowing about it. Especially as the infectious stage starts before they get runny noses.
          My Blog
          http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Fendy, don't you DARE do that ironing. I absolutely forbid it.
            My Blog

Comment

• Oooooh No Lugger, dont say that, cos its a child like reverse psychology complex I have.

Anybody says dont do it, SO I GOTTA. Now look what you make me go do. The bl**dy ironing........... thats it. All your sodding fault.

Hubbys always using that one against me, i.e. youre not making that bl**dy awful shepherds pie for tea again are ya, ??? Lol Lol Lol xxx so I have to................. it wasnt until he'd done that about 6 times that the kids told me, he actually loves it. Lol Lol Lol . xxPMSL, but I havent told him I know how he works, so it keeps him guessing. Same for, Oh Gawd, not tonight hun, Im tired...........lol lol lol lol. NO CHANCE, UR NOT COPPING OUT ON THIS ONE. Yet if he chased me round the bedroom for it, it would be a absolute no with bells on................ its deffo some screwed up child like thing in my head that says if they say something, they mean the opposite. Tis weird, Im gonna stop tryin to explain it now, lol lol, Im just diggin myself a deeper hole. xxx

Poopy Poopy Poopy bottom hole weather. Tis weeing it down and has done all day. Im sooooooooooooooo bored now. And cant even do the ironing now, cos lugger said dont, so I had to didnt I. Phugh............... men. x

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• afternoon all been window shopping for wallpaper today! yay i cant wait for it to be done!
                little archers been really good not scratching so far shes onlt got about 10 at the minute.. have to see how she is tomorrow.cant believe she'll miss the last few weeks at school! its the best bit poor thing

Comment

• Poor iccle archer.............. but at least its best she gets them out of the way whilst she is little. They can be very very nasty if you get them as an adult or teenager. No thanks.........

Well no flippin cheque from Shabby as promised. Still waiting for the 5.5K. Ive had a letter confirming its coming out to me, but thats no good if I havent got it. And the telephone conference is on tuesday next week so Im not cancelling it. Dont see why I should. I will tell the jude holding that they have said they are settling at. 5.5K but that to date no cheque has been forthcoming, so hopefully he might give em a kick of the kaiser. I can hope anyway. Only two weeks tomorrow till meeeeee jollies. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, anything to escape this bl**dy rain. Im pig sick of it now. Its like bl**dy autumn and has been all month. Depressing. xxxx

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Fendy, DO NOT donate all your winnings to leagl beagles...

PMSL, just seeing if it really works!
                    When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• Flippin eck Mocha, I may be strange, but Im not stupid, lol lol lol, although any winnings from any claims started over here, I will of course be donating with, lol lol

You cheeky little karate kicking minx. Lol Lol Lol xxx

Now Gunning for
                      Natwest round 2
                      Abbey Round 2
                      Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• How about... DO NOT make me a cuppa??

No karate kicking today have teeny tiny hangover

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• Right must go water plants, have a cuppa nd then drag my sorry self off to bed for a bit...

F1 quli wa good anyone see it?

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• Originally posted by Fendyweather View Post
                            Poor iccle archer.............. but at least its best she gets them out of the way whilst she is little. They can be very very nasty if you get them as an adult or teenager. No thanks.........

Well no flippin cheque from Shabby as promised. Still waiting for the 5.5K. Ive had a letter confirming its coming out to me, but thats no good if I havent got it. And the telephone conference is on tuesday next week so Im not cancelling it. Dont see why I should. I will tell the jude holding that they have said they are settling at. 5.5K but that to date no cheque has been forthcoming, so hopefully he might give em a kick of the kaiser. I can hope anyway. Only two weeks tomorrow till meeeeee jollies. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, anything to escape this bl**dy rain. Im pig sick of it now. Its like bl**dy autumn and has been all month. Depressing. xxxx
                            It's cos there was the postal strike yesterday, I'm sure. Just wait till Monday, you impatient little Minx.

BLOODY HELL!!!! I've just seen on the news that some fecker has tried to drive a bomb into Glasgow airport!!!!! I'd get to the airport a few hours early from now on, all you lot that are off on yer jollydays.
                            My Blog

Comment

• I wouldn't bother no one is going anywhere from Glasgow today

Comment

• Not now they're not.
                                My Blog

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X