• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol u are brave nattie!
    sweet dreams all
    ill sleep like a baby!

Comment

• Nite archer...............

FENDYS MYSPACE PAGE....................... BONKERS..............XXXX
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Just caught up thats enough after working till 9.30, going to have a brew and of to bed nite nite all.

Comment

• Nite Enaid...................... sleep tight hun. xxxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• evening matt, mochamoo, xena......
            how are you all??
            I was only joking matt......lol

Comment

• Errr veilside, whats all this about a myspace page, why havn't I been included in this, do you realise it will take no more than 10 mins to get from my house to yours and give you a slap. Stop what you are doing right now and give me in pooter illiterate lanquage my instructions of what I have to do to join in.
              Rant over !

sapphire

Comment

• morning all
                nice and sunny here today!
                i shall be awaiting my cheque from cobbetts ,well my daughter will be ill be at work! lol

Comment

• Morning Archer,
                  Quite nice here too, so glad all went well for you yesterday. You just have to get the dosh in your hands and this one is done and dusted. Next one won't be a stessful!
                  Bloody hell just got news on there were 3 killed yesterday and loads rescued. See there is always someone worse off.

Comment

• Morning everyone
                    weather still looks a bit dark here, but may brighten up a bit later...... I hope.
                    Just got a call from the doc's..... they meant to book me in for my next massage tomorrow in stead of saturday.....yay so I don't have to wait, those little aches are starting to creep back in again! Should be sorted again for a while after tomorrow

Comment

• Morning Tempty,
                      You'll be getting addicted to massages He He. Long as it helps that's all that matters. Thought it was going to be nice here today but looking a bit iffy now. I've just washed all me sons fishing clothes so they will be going outside rain or shine, mind you they smell a little sweeter now they are washed. They stink and he can't smell it.
                      I'll have to watch Henman later on it looked like it was a good match, don't think there are any tennis fans on here though no one else has mentioned it lol.

Comment

• Flooding

Hi

Its been bad around my area--Hull--not only have we an unusual Judge--but bad weather as well!

Turbo

Comment

• Well, just cloudy and dull here today. Nothing much to report. At work, road outside here was flooded yesterday apparently but the building here is fine.................... mad mad potty weather. Mad. And yaaaaaaaaaaaaay its actually stopped raining here now. For once I am glad to see this thread has moved very very slowly overnight. So I dont have to spend 15 minutes catching up on it, Lolxxxxxxxxxxx

How are ya peepies today.

And turboman, you got double bad luck mate. Poopy flooding and weather in Hull and a crabby judge.................... ooooh double pants bad luck there mate. Fend xxxxxxxxxxx

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Whats FMB stand for?

Whats FMB stand for?

Thought I'd scan your threads in CAG to see what the fuss was--I see they closed your Natwest thread -was that the triublesome one--I couldn't find much contreversy-was there another one?

PS--I see you have won back some SERIOUS money.

Turbo

Comment

• Whats FMB stand for?

Whats FMB stand for?

Thought I'd scan your threads in CAG to see what the fuss was--I see they closed your Natwest thread -was that the triublesome one--I couldn't find much contreversy-was there another one?

PS--I see you have won back some SERIOUS money.

Turbo

Comment

• They shut Fendy's thread for off topic lol,
                                I don't know you well enough to tell you what FMB stands for but I will tell you the last two word is .... me boots so it leaves you to guess a four letter word beginning with f. Enaid lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X