• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so, so, you know everyone has been fed and watered except the dog!
    I am going to sneak the lamb whats left over into her bowl, for some reason the men in my life, think's the dog shouldn't have a Sunday dinner, well they are wrong lol

Comment

• lol enaid you do that. doggies deserve a nice roast too, my kitties allways get the left overs too
      although there won't be any for kitties tonight....... having to go for toad in the hole instead of a roast.... got a bad case of too much month left over at the end of the money....lol

Comment

• I'm trying to find Vista drivers for me digicam. Maybe get better piccies.
        My Blog
        http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• I hope you don't think I am showing off Tempty, jeez i just don't think sometimes!!!!!!!Mind you i have been there believe me when the kids were small. Talk about the bouncing tenner between me and me dad, never knew who's tenner it was lol

Comment

• Originally posted by LuggerBugs View Post
            I'm trying to find Vista drivers for me digicam. Maybe get better piccies.
            Stop swearing it's not nice lol

Comment

• lol enaid you nutter
              did'nt give it a second thought hun,
              I'm not usually as bad as this, just a little flat spot tis all.... we'll be fine as soon as I start getting paid. It's not often I miss out on a roast.... usually juggle it so it works out.... that sainsburys basic rangeain half bad ya know lol

Comment

• I went to Sainsbury's this week, apart from the veg, which they didn't seem to have much of, I was quite impressed! Usually do Morrisons or Tesco, but I don't like Tesco's meat.

Comment

• well I don't have to worry about that... don't have a tesco's anywhere near me. got a huge Morrisons...that seem to run out of everything!!! even blummin bread and millk ffs. and a medium size sainsbury's (which incedently is where i'll be working )

Comment

• imust admit though... i allways thought SB was expensive, had'nt shopped there for years, tried it a few months ago and was really supprised. on the things I buy seemed to be as cheap, if not cheaper then Morrisons and the quality was deffinatly better!

Comment

• No Tesco !!!!!!!! you must be unique thought they were everywhere, even if its only them little 24 hr shops?
                      GO GO Sainsbury's I'll start shopping there then ,make sure to keep the profits up and tempty in work, long as you like it that is lol

Comment

• Aw, poo. They don't support Vista, and don't intend bringing a driver out for it.

That's the last time Belkin get any money from me. EEjits.
                        My Blog
                        http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Belkin are good at that!
                          they'll just bring out a whole new range of cameras instead lol

Comment

• they did the same thing when ME and XP were first launched.

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
                              No Tesco !!!!!!!! you must be unique thought they were everywhere, even if its only them little 24 hr shops?
                              GO GO Sainsbury's I'll start shopping there then ,make sure to keep the profits up and tempty in work, long as you like it that is lol
                              come to think of it, there is a small Tesco in town... one of those Tesco express places! it's not 24 hour though and pretty much useless really.... slap bang in the middle of town.......no parking....lol

Comment

• I'll have to learn this bloody foreign language I am getting left behind, with mr IT training pmsl:rolleyes:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X