• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta thats awful, I've heard before that they're unsafe if they go off. I'm sure you're shook up as well as him. All the best though, get it fixed and try to think no more about it. It's times like those that you sit back and think, and think some more but it might be better not to.

x

Comment

• Nuddy, you have changed again, can't keep up with yer lol, is it a split personality thing or what? or do you just get fed up easily

Comment

• I get bored quickly! this is my favourite one! I'm sure I'll change again, you must think I've got nowt better to do! Mind, that split personality comes out now and then, who knows what will be there next week...!

You okay hun?

Comment

• fine thank you, just waiting for me tea i am going to work soon till half nine. When I get home and catch up on all the goss it's bedtime, see you later.

Comment

• Never mind YOUR tea, Enaid. I've just scoffed mine. I had a pound of chicken diced and soaking in honey and balsamic vinegar since yesterday. A quick fry in sesame oil with some garlic cloves, chuck in some blue cheddar and fresh cream just before serving (cheese from some farm in Lancashire whose name escapes me), and dished up with tatties and butter from the farm up the road. With chives.

I'm bloomin stuffed. Mrs LB can do the dishes. I can hardly move.
            My Blog
            http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Good evening all, long time no typeeeeeee. So what have I missed then, in short. ?? Too too busy to go back over three days worth of posts. Been sooooooooo manic this last three days. Havent stopped. Packing suitcases, trying to organise little ldees birthday party for this coming saturday, he will be 10 and is very excited about the prospect of turning to double figures, lol lol. Anybody else won, anybody else started anything new, anybody heard anything from Hedgey, or anything happening in general ??? Fendy xxxx

Ooooh nice tea lugger. If Mrs. Lugger decides she doesnt want you anymore, can I have you please. If you cook like that. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay, xxxx
              Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
              Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
              Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
              Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
              Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
              Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1
              A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• I know, I've just read about Lugger's tea - how nice!

No news that I've seen yet but today I found that the world is still full of wonderful people!

How have you been today?

Comment

• Been working, was soooooooooooo manic. Just one of those days. Phew,glad its over though. Loads to organise prior to my holidays next monday so just been trying to do too much last two days. Hopefully can grab an hour to catch up on the thread tomorrow. Got lots of packing to do though, and organise foreign money exchange etc. etc. mad mad week ahead. Lol xxx But Im not complaining, all worthwhile for the jollies next week. x

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• are you going away fendy? don't think you mentioned it........

Comment

• oooooo yeah. !!!

Now Gunning for
                      Natwest round 2
                      Abbey Round 2
                      Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• I might have missed that one too :-) !

You're going to have a wail of a time, can you accommodate a wee one!!!

Comment

• nuddy....didn't you mean 'Whale' of a time.....lol
                          Fendy.......I heard a rumour that you are taking everyone from the site as a present for your wins!
                          Is this true??
                          :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Fendyweather View Post
                            If Mrs. Lugger decides she doesnt want you anymore, can I have you please. If you cook like that. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay, xxxx
                            I THOUGHT the thread had been a bit quiet lately.

But there's not much chance of Mrs LB ditching me just yet Fendy, sorry. She did get a cuppa tea in bed this morning too. But she had to wash the dishes tonight. Including all the pots and pans, cos I do make a bit of a mess in the kitchen.

Well, nobody's perfect.
                            My Blog
                            http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• I am perfect thankyou very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I am not perfect...... not at all.
                                Back to work tomorrow for the first time in nearly a fortnight, and trying to work out how I am going to cope. It's gonna be awful, I work in an Engineering shop, in the office, and unless I want to talk about football or page 3, I am going to be so bored. xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X