• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup, Pepsi was VERY naughty. I'm just off to drag her in for a workout. Although I must admit I'm not looking forward to it. I'm trying very hard to get myself in the frame of mind to say goodbye, and I just KNOW she's going to look at me with Puppy Dog Eyes. You know what I mean.
    My Blog
    http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Put the blinkers on (you not her )
      Has anyone been in touch about her yet?

Comment

• Morning All, Todays the Day.
        My stomach is churning.
        Into the unknown it seems

Comment

• What time Pkea?
          Do you know what judge or does it not tell you that?

Comment

• Good luck PKea....
            We are all with you today......
            Just remember Judges have bank accounts too......lol
            So have a cuppa, a bit of toast and relax.....I know it isn't easy....I was there the other week....lol
            Just remember your points....write them down if you need to.....
            And for gods sake breathe.......lol
            Russ

Comment

• Ooo good luck PKea
              Lugger get lunging that naughty pepsi.... you have'nt given her oats have you? lol trying to sabotage yer own sale
              I see ya hiding there Russ, and enaid

morning all
              it's a beautifull sunny day here in Devon

Comment

• Hi Tempty you ok are you working tonight? Did you ring the court Yesterday by the way?

Comment

• I dont what Judge it is and they are both scheduled for 14.30 but in a block of others so it could be anytime after that.
                  I'm going to call the court later and check that everyting is still as planned.
                  I will actually meet one of Barclays Baristers, shall i take a picture so we know what one looks like..lol

Any way, at work this morning trying to get 3 weeks work done in one week, cos its holiday time.

Anyway the way I look at it, if it goes tits up ive not lost anything, its wasnt a formal application so ive not paid anything.

I hope it goes good cos ive still got loads of claims to go through the court, and it would be good to know which way the court swings.

Paul

Comment

• Good Morning everybody,

I hope you all have a good day, especially you Pkea. Don't be thinking in the negitive, the court will rule in your favour.

Good Luck,
                    Hod...Liam..
                    Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• which hearing you upto pk??

Comment

• Good luck Pkea, I am sure you won't need it..... Look forward to seeing you post here later on xx

Comment

• This is the 'Hearing of Application' with regards to my wasted costs order against my settled claims from Barclays & Halifax

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
                            Hi Tempty you ok are you working tonight? Did you ring the court Yesterday by the way?
                            Hi enaid
                            No I'm not working yet, I start on 17th. I have to attend a 2 day induction course, so 17th and 18th will be day's and my first night shift is 21st.

I hope they're planning on teaching more then just shelf stacking, can't see that taking more then an hour ok maybe two... to suss LOL.
                            I think we are doing a bit of everything...... i hope so, gonna be a loooooooong 2day's otherwise lol

Comment

• gotta ring court toady.... paperwork was'nt ready yesterday!

Comment

• ahh...I didn't get this far.....lol
                                My judge threw mine out at AQ hearing as Natsty had settled.....lol
                                Sounds like you will get yours back.......YAY!!
                                Looking forward to hearing your balance is bigger this afternoon....lol
                                Good luck again....
                                Russ

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X