• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone, just catching up. Delta, your other half my goodness. hope he's okay.

Well, it's Tuesday and I'm off work instead of Friday and have loads of freelancing to do - anyone know how to build a quick website that actually looks good? No? Me neither, been trying for two days!

How are we all on this miserable poxy uk day?

Comment

• Hi Nuddy,
      It's not bad to day here. it's not raining anyway lol
      Luggerbugs does the techi thing, he is a bit busy with his horse right now, but I bet he would help if you asked him!

Comment

• Nuddy, give matt a buzz......he can help you out..

mistie

Comment

• Hi Enaid, it feels chilli today no rain though but it's not far away me thinks!

I was reading about Lugger and his horse, what a shame about having to say fairwell. It's probably for the best but it seems awful to say bye to a dear animal.

You know, I've built my own sites and a client asked for me to do it and it's gone sooo pair shaped!

Hey ho, thanks for letting me know, perhaps Lugger might help...

Have a wonderful day, I'm sure we need some sunshine (of the news type, can't expect anything else) - is there anything happening as such today with anyone? Good news would be luvverly!

Comment

• Pkea is in court for wasted costs order 2.30 so awaiting that outcome 2 banks as well same day and time lol

Comment

• Morning all I see someones stolen the sunshine again. At this rate our summer might be here for xmas. lol

Comment

• was'nt there something about bailiffs going into abbey today aswell?

that's gotta be good.....lol I hope there is a tv crew there

Comment

• Originally posted by TANZARELLI View Post
                  Morning all I see someones stolen the sunshine again. At this rate our summer might be here for xmas. lol
                  Sorry Tanz think we've nicked it
                  it's beautifull here atm !!

Comment

• Thanks Mistie, might do but feel a bit cheeky!

good luck to Pkea, Tempty send some of that down here will you love?!

Comment

• Right.....going to hospital again soon.....getting nervous now.....
                      Yet more tests and tablets time.....
                      So see you all later.....
                      Russ

Comment

• all the best Russ

Comment

• Take care Russ, I hope you will be ok catch up later!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nuddy View Post
                            Hi Enaid, it feels chilli today no rain though but it's not far away me thinks!

I was reading about Lugger and his horse, what a shame about having to say fairwell. It's probably for the best but it seems awful to say bye to a dear animal.

You know, I've built my own sites and a client asked for me to do it and it's gone sooo pair shaped!

Hey ho, thanks for letting me know, perhaps Lugger might help...

Have a wonderful day, I'm sure we need some sunshine (of the news type, can't expect anything else) - is there anything happening as such today with anyone? Good news would be luvverly!
                            Wassat? What do you need to know Nuddy? PM me if you need to.

Fraid I'll only be doing one fingered typing today. Silly Lugger wrapped the lunge rein around his fingers and she nearly pulled them off.
                            My Blog
                            http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by veilside01702 View Post
                              Right.....going to hospital again soon.....getting nervous now.....
                              Yet more tests and tablets time.....
                              So see you all later.....
                              Russ
                              If you shiver, do you rattle?
                              My Blog
                              http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Good luck russ.

Daft lugger!! well as you nearly lost yer fingers.........did you at least tire her out? or did ya just make yerself dizzy trying lol

Seems like I spoke to soon about the sun, keeps clouding over now.... oh well I got a glimpse.....at least I remember what I'm looking for now lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X